Thread: Istaria Club!

Default Istaria Club!

Hey there everyone!
    thanks for taking the time to read this thread
    I would like to talk a bit about a group on Deviant Art that is dedicated to Istaria.

Deviant Art (DA) for those who don't know is a popular art website where people post anything from tradition, digital, photography and literature forms of art.

Scaleeth first set up this group that is dedicated to Istarian screenshots, art work, stories, etc. and I have recently became the group's official leader, before I was just a co-founder but now Scaleeth and I switched roles so she could make another group.

Anyhow I guess this is just a little plug to get the forum community involved! If you have not checked it out I encourage you all to do so, and to make a DA account (they are free) and submit your art, stories, and screenshots to the group!
    Lets spread the word about how great istaria is!
    here is the groups link

http://istaria-club.deviantart.com/

~Agua

Italy... or anywhere that has pencils and paper

Default Re: Istaria Club!

I suggest to you all to join it! A lot of players are here and tons of people upload istarian art/screenshots everyday :3
    Astair Brightscale, chaos shard - seasoned dragon, expert dragon crafter and beginner lairshaper

my deviantart!

I have an account on Deviant Art. I think I will try to join.

It is an open club anyone is welcome to join looking forward to seeing you there

Thread Information