Thread: The Myloc Queen (part 2)

Lightbulb The Myloc Queen (part 2)

Hello ; )

I am doing quest The Myloc Queen (part 2) and there is required to gather items at are below(not all):

-Purified Radiant Essence Powder
    -Pure Water
    -Travertine Blow

Where do I got them? and is it craft able only by bipeds? And need formulas for it?

Greetings, I hope someone know how to get it ^^

Default Re: The Myloc Queen (part 2)

you can make by yourown boul and get water, but if on blight it as currapted, as on Order, you must trade with another char, to trigger quest

Oh really? that's bad well, I must ask someone who can craft it for me , thanks for answer.

Pure water I believe you can get from Aubadrine, there is a well there beside the small river.
    Out of interest, how does one craft the bowl? Where could I get the form for that? I had my bowls given to me but it would be useful should I plan on getting more for my friends. Thanks!
    Bumbling Ancient and grumbling Satyr on Chaos- if Helians are supposed to be 'spellcasters', then why is Wintheria, the Gold Rage trainer, a Helian?
    "Let your post stand on its own merits [without the need for attention-seeking tactics such as colours or images]." -GW2 Forum Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Meredas View Post
    Pure water I believe you can get from Aubadrine, there is a well there beside the small river.
    Out of interest, how does one craft the bowl? Where could I get the form for that? I had my bowls given to me but it would be useful should I plan on getting more for my friends. Thanks!
    at same fiand, who gave you task
    *feels himself very wise*

Thread Information