Thread: Game freezing

Default Game freezing

I don't understand what the heck is happening with this game
    I get my load of resources and start to haul back to my plot and when i happen to turn around the game freezes. I have to close and log in again.
    I try to turn around slow for fear I will freeze up
    This has been happening to me for several days now. I am afraid to sprint or use speed potion.
    I have not changed anything here for a long time and my system is overkill for this game.
    Anyone else having this problem?

cheers

Default Re: Game freezing

Have not had this problem except when there is a lot of players running around on my screen. Then the game tends to freeze if I move the camera around too much.

Have you tried doing a full scan yet? If so, how about clearing the world cache manually? I find doing either one usually solves most problems.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

thank you Xanthia maybe i should clear the cache and see what happens there. Can't hurt for sure

I've begun to experience this as well. I'll try what you have suggested Xanthia, and post if it helped or not.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

welcome to the club, i just think its the client the last one that is causing lots of the problem or the update of the one before, istaria does not respond is getting old in my windows reports.

Lillyjo, chaos server

Hi Lillyjo...well I did a full scan and delete cache and have played for long periods yesterday without a single freeze. So maybe that was all I needed to fix my freezing problem. Thanks for the suggestion Xanthia I didn't think about that because it only started to happen a few days ago and it threw me off.
    Have you done Xanthia's suggestion? Maybe it wil work for you also

cheers

Thread Information