Thread: Request: Improve Emerald/Peridot Spawn on - IoI

Default Request: Improve Emerald/Peridot Spawn on - IoI

The golems look to be spawning in 1800m x 300m area and it seems to be occupied by a very small groups of golems. They group in pairs of 2-3 emerald/peridot golems and are well spread out across this area.

Now I know this area is used to mine for gems so it shouldn't be covered. hehe. However, what I was thinking is maybe increasing the numbers of golems on one of the mountain tops? Could double the number on one of them and increase the respawn rate to make this a viable hunting area?

I do surely like hunting here, the numbers are just a bit.. slow

EDIT: 2742x / 3183x : Up on this mountain top, they spawn in a group of 5.. Bumping it up to 8 or 9 with a faster respawn would be ideal Lol.. I like to dream
    Last edited by Finkledbody; June 24th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Default Re: Request: Improve Emerald/Peridot Spawn on - IoI

Plenty of T5 Golems of all types on top at Saritova - Hunter's paradise! Multiple spawns of all except Fire Opal. the single Fire Opal spawn is adequate for hunting though.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    The golems look to be spawning in 1800m x 300m area and it seems to be occupied by a very small groups of golems. They group in pairs of 2-3 emerald/peridot golems and are well spread out across this area.

Now I know this area is used to mine for gems so it shouldn't be covered. hehe. However, what I was thinking is maybe increasing the numbers of golems on one of the mountain tops? Could double the number on one of them and increase the respawn rate to make this a viable hunting area?

I do surely like hunting here, the numbers are just a bit.. slow

EDIT: 2742x / 3183x : Up on this mountain top, they spawn in a group of 5.. Bumping it up to 8 or 9 with a faster respawn would be ideal Lol.. I like to dream
    Actually I quarry gems on ice island and can't seem to get to a node without having to kill 5-10 golems. Not sure what you mean about the spawn.

Maybe it's just the chaos server?

On the behalf of the crafters, would support combining the spawn on a separate mountain though. That would make it easier to harvest without being attacked constantly.

Of course that would involve lowering the spawn by the nodes... Which I think may be contrary to the OP's suggestion. I'm not sure many people just hunt golems anyway. Most everyone has lots of golem components for techs because we have to kill them constantly while crafting.
    Last edited by Mensar; June 24th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Plenty of T5 Golems of all types on top at Saritova - Hunter's paradise! Multiple spawns of all except Fire Opal. the single Fire Opal spawn is adequate for hunting though.

Knossos
    Oh nice! Just spent 30 mins exploring and marking this area out on my map!
    Never explored here until now! lots and lots going on! hehe. Thanks knossos!

I'd still like to see an improvent on IoI as the peridot and emerald spawn together. I know I'm weird but I do like to collect those two sets of trophies simultaneously as its effective in keeping me interested.. Its the little things right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    Actually I quarry gems on ice island and can't seem to get to a node without having to kill 5-10 golems. Not sure what you mean about the spawn.

Maybe it's just the chaos server?

On the behalf of the crafters, would support combining the spawn on a separate mountain though. That would make it easier to harvest without being attacked constantly.

Of course that would involve lowering the spawn by the nodes... Which I think may be contrary to the OP's suggestion. I'm not sure many people just hunt golems anyway. Most everyone has lots of golem components for techs because we have to kill them constantly while crafting.

Right-o about that! I'm not asking for the area to be covered giving the high traffic from crafters (oh I'm one of em! hehe). But they do spawn all over, in groups of no bigger than 5. Almost all are in groups of 2-3 with that mountain being the exception, which seems to have 5 golems atop of it.

So I guess What I'm really hoping for is the area to be left mostly the way it is.. Just get that one mountain top more populated, with an improved spawn rate, so that way it can be a viable hunting spot for the few of us that do like to hunt here

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

There use to to many mob free nodes on the island next to the Ice isle landing pad. You can get there by crossing on the ice flow.

Thread Information