Thread: Eggs and nests

Default Eggs and nests

I was thinking that for your lair you could have the option to make aand egg (Out of gems and such) and also be able to make a nest out of logs. With each different log it will be a different color. It would be better for roleplaying in the lair.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Eggs and nests

I believe things like this have been suggested beforehand. It isn't truely possible to add "furniture" - and nests/eggs would be included like that - into lairs. It may be possible to add another lair room with nest/eggs in them, but the developer team has no interest in adding more things to lairs atm from what I've heard.

However I can suggest that the Shrine room and the Transmutation chamber both make lovely nest-like areas. Especially when Lunus themed, because they feel warm and cozy to me.

Either way, you're just going to have to RP nests/eggs for now unfortunately if I have my facts straight.

~Racktor of Order

Default Re: Eggs and nests

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    It may be possible to add another lair room with nest/eggs in them, but the developer team has no interest in adding more things to lairs atm from what I've heard.
    I don't think they are uninterested; I think it requires new artwork, which is very costly compared to other game changes. I have no idea what is involved in setting up the 3-dimensionsal interactive images, but I'm guessing that they would seriously consider any they did not have to create.

Thread Information