Thread: Launcher says Chaos offline but people are in game. I was in game.

Default Launcher says Chaos offline but people are in game. I was in game.

Was in and playing fine on Chaos server. Logged out to change character. Can't get back in. Says offline. But people are still in and playing. Why is that?

Default Re: Launcher says Chaos offline but people are in game. I was in game.

same here I'm locked out too

This happened I think last maintenance as well. As long as you don't log out/crash you'll be fine lol. But no one else could log in for a bit.

Can a dev or customer service person please let us know what is going on? The lack of any communication on things like this is beyond annoying.

Chaos is now up. Closing this thread.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information