Thread: Build #337

Fel Tir

Default Build #337

Inventory and Disk capacity bar. Inventory capacity bar shows full when empty and a little nudge from the top when full.

Click and drag CTD. Clicking on an item in item creation window then trying to drag like to a hotkey causes CTD.

Tala_Mirth

Default Re: Build #337

Same problem with CTD on creating hotkey from creation window. No problem with spells or abilities.
    Haven't seen any problems with inventory yet, but only been on for a few minutes.
    Hearing many people mention lag in towns.

Tala_Mirth

OK, had the lag with inventory. Emptied inventory to disk and the inventory bar stayed at full until I dragged a log back to inventory then shot down to empty. Also on adding boards to inventory shoed only one board but full inventory until I moved the boad and it showed all 318 of them.
    Another issue I have noticed is that mobs seem to get stuck in animations. They will stop moving but stay in the walking animation, or run a few steps in place between swings while attacking.

Staff :: Developer

I really appriciate your reports here, thank you, and keep 'em coming! ;)
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Tala_Mirth

Final post of the night from me:
    nothing more from me, but in chat heard of NPC's stuck partially in the ground/floors
    also heard of monsters giving no loot or exp

Fel Tir

NPCs on my plot are indeed standing at ground level not on the floor of the consignment shop like they should be. Looks like they are sunk in the floor.

In doing IBM quests for the Q-master in Tazoon South, the IBM stack count does not increase in icon view but does in list view.

Fel Tir

There have been several complaints about decreased frame rates and increased jerkiness / lag. Everybody experiencing these post up what your seeing.

bigputz

I can confirm lag as well as bugs with chat tabs and I also had a looting bug. When I first try to loot some mobs the loot window appears blank so if I hit loot all or if i close the window nothing occurs except the window closing. After the harvesting the mob (granite golems in this case) I noticed the corpse didn't disappear so I tried looting again and lo and behold the mob now has loot. At first I thought this was strictly lag related so on the next few mobs I simply left the loot window open while I harvested thinking that eventually the loot would show up. The window stayed blank for 5-10 minutes at which point I would close the window and then reopen it. Once again this time the mob had loot. Seems like the loot table lookup might be "hanging" for some reason. Also noticed hanging on special abilties and spells when I tried to fire them from hotkeys. Had to stop action and then refire to get them to work. Definitely lots of problems this build, some lag related some just hanging and others which actually cause crashes. Need to pull this build and rework it before releasing.

Fel Tir

Roll back today to #336.2. Mobs still have no level/rating, npc's standing correctly, can create hotkeys, and people that complained of jerkiness/frame ratesay its smoother and faster.

Staff :: Developer

Blight now has 338.0, which is 337.0 with some fixes.

Anyone still having the same issues listed above from 337.0?

I know of two problems specific to this build at present time:
    1)Character in melee appears to zoom off running and pop back to the fight to other players (only to group members?).
    2) Animations have a transition issue where monster appears to walk in place in between move waypoints when they stopand in combat.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Hordolin Awanagin

Grr. I can't remember who it was and am not sure if it is specific to this build, but someone last night was repeatedly and constantly crashing.

Hordolin Awanagin

Just a little note on this client... the graphic for the loading screen is the Portent of Malice one but the text is from the fall harvest event.

Thread Information