Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2012 Content Update

Default Re: Summer 2012 Content Update

Ahh, was going to go start my quest as ranger for that ability. Ah well, will wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Any chances that it wasn't intended and the current Prototypes will be restored to prepatch stats - to be more specifically - without caps?
    By not changed what we meant was that existing techs would not be removed. It was intended that all (non-t6) claws would have the caps.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

After completing Amtoo's Failure I, he does not give out the second quest.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    After completing Amtoo's Failure I, he does not give out the second quest.
    That is a known issue, reported in the game bugs section.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quest "Forest Skulk Threat II" now properly defines what to kill in addition to the Elder and Shaman. It also provides feedback once you have recovered the Odd-Shaped Artifact.
    This part of the quest appears to be broken now. I looted the Odd-Shaped Artifact and the quest says "Return with word of your victory (and the Odd Artifact) to Sergeant Jonis in Bristugo" but when I greet him he just gives me the default dialogue so I can't continue with the quest. I think the problem might be due to the fact the Odd-Shaped Artifact is attuned but not sure.
    Last edited by Xanthia; July 5th, 2012 at 12:36 AM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Was there a rebate on plot/lair pricing? My lair cost me about 7g 500s when I bought it. Its now priced at about 2 1/2g and I didn't get anything.

Smaug

There was a rebate, yes. If believe that you did not get it, you will have to submit a support ticket.
    Last edited by Velea; July 5th, 2012 at 03:54 PM.

There is a lvl 97 blight anchor just down the hill from Aughundell across the road from the tavern we just REBUILT. Wasn't this spawn point supposed to be moved out of town?

There are at least 30 adds with it .. even with 250,000 health I don't think the tavernkeeper would survive this assault.

Thaalia of Order

Folks, you either want a war with the Aegis or not... You can't have it where the war with the aegis is only where it's convenient. The anchor was moved further away, but yes, it still exists. Not going to move it again without removing it completely, and that's not something that a majority of our players want, I don't think.
    Last edited by Velea; July 5th, 2012 at 03:50 PM.

New Trismus Guard is spamming main chat with the message "All is well." being repeated multiple times within a few seconds which is really annoying. Can you please fix it so he only says it once every few minutes?

I can look into this, but again, this is either something that you want or you don't. You can place him on your ignore list and it should work. If it doesn't, that's a bug that our client team will need to work on.
    Last edited by Velea; July 5th, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Now that Fabric Isle now has an arrival pad. and that this arrival pad is accessible from portals having settlement destinations, it would seem that the Portal at Fabric Isle should have Settlement destinations rather than Scorpion Isle Destinations.

Knossos

No because Fabric Isle and the other islands are not "settlements". We made an exception so that it is easier to get to Scorpion Isle by adding Fabric Isle, but as a whole Scorpion Isle is separated and you will need to port to it and then use the portals on it to get around. They are not all settlements.
    Last edited by Velea; July 5th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    • Dragon Tool Claws now require a minimum skill in Mining and Quarrying equal to what they receive from their school (i.e. 1, 140, 280, 420, 560 and 700 respectively by Tier), a Stat Cap for Lairshaping, Scalecrafting and Spellcrafting that is 250, 450, 650, 850, 1050 with Tier6 uncapped, and a crafting level requirement of 1 (on all Claws).

Can we maybe revisit this? Grabbed my Master Tool Claw form, and tried to make my Adamant Tool Claw...
    Minimum = 1000
    Optimal = 1225

With the Mith tool claw, in order to use tool crystals, you get capped at 1050, just 50 points above the min. Any chance of raising the cap to 1250?

I dropped my claw, put on my scalecraft scales, dragon buffed up... 1216
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

T5 (shining) wisps have no Enriched Wisps, they spawn Enriched Pale Wisps instead, which can be harvested for shining essence.
    Along with the error of the Weakened Shining Wisps producing essence backwards; they also regenerate essence backwards. they regenerate the regular essence they produce when dead, but do not generate the tainted essence they generate when living.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    This part of the quest appears to be broken now. I looted the Odd-Shaped Artifact and the quest says "Return with word of your victory (and the Odd Artifact) to Sergeant Jonis in Bristugo" but when I greet him he just gives me the default dialogue so I can't continue with the quest. I think the problem might be due to the fact the Odd-Shaped Artifact is attuned but not sure.
    Got it. Thanks. Its not due to the artifact, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    T5 (shining) wisps have no Enriched Wisps, they spawn Enriched Pale Wisps instead, which can be harvested for shining essence.
    Along with the error of the Weakened Shining Wisps producing essence backwards; they also regenerate essence backwards. they regenerate the regular essence they produce when dead, but do not generate the tainted essence they generate when living.
    They aren't actually Pale Wisps, but Shining Wisps in disguise as Pale Wisps (i.e. its just their names that are messed up). The reversed resources are a known issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    The Item Creation Screen correctly depicts the above change, The legend on the Techniques themselves do not. Thus a wrong impression of these Techniques will be seen when a crafter links any one of them for others to see..
    Good catch. Got it.

I just had the displeasure of making some adamantium bars with my Helian for the first time since the patch was applied. I was unable to reach 3:1 on bars, in spite of having 1440 smelting skill at a t6 smelter. I tried using the appropriate crystals in both the prototype tool claw and the new adamantium tool claw I made earlier. No go, 4:1 on bars with both claws. Prior to the recent update, I needed to hit 1425 smelting skill to get 3:1.... I really hope this change is unintentional, and not part of an unannounced revision of the skill targets for smelting adamantium bars.

Will this situation be corrected in an forthcoming update? Thanks Development Team for all your hard work !

Quote Originally Posted by Khalon View Post
    I just had the displeasure of making some adamantium bars with my Helian for the first time since the patch was applied. I was unable to reach 3:1 on bars, in spite of having 1440 smelting skill at a t6 smelter. I tried using the appropriate crystals in both the prototype tool claw and the new adamantium tool claw I made earlier. No go, 4:1 on bars with both claws. Prior to the recent update, I needed to hit 1425 smelting skill to get 3:1.... I really hope this change is unintentional, and not part of an unannounced revision of the skill targets for smelting adamantium bars.

Will this situation be corrected in an forthcoming update? Thanks Development Team for all your hard work !
    No change was made to the skill ranges of Adamantium Bars and there is no skill cap on a T6 tool claw so nothing that would impede your ability to reach higher skill levels.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No change was made to the skill ranges of Adamantium Bars and there is no skill cap on a T6 tool claw so nothing that would impede your ability to reach higher skill levels.
    Thanks for the prompt reply Amon! I'm glad to hear that the change that IS actually in effect was not intentional. I described my experience as thoroughly as I could, and would appreciate a more detailed investigation please . I'll be happy to submit a support ticket if that is the best way to go about handling this issue; I just hate to add to support's workload if there is a decent chance that the problem is more related to recent programming changes .

quest "Ted's Assignment" gave nothing as reward

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    quest "Ted's Assignment" gave nothing as reward
    It is set up slightly wrong. It will give you 10 Festival Tokens, but only if you don't have any in inventory. Should give you 10 regardless, and that will be fixed for the next update.

something is wrong with the fish

You can only see them
    if you are with head under water- and even then- some see some do not.
    (but all drown if they forget to breath- so take care while fishing )

Trout / Mia`s edge / Order
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information