Thread: Mosonangetian Visitors

Default Mosonangetian Visitors

( Okay, so I'm not exactly sure if this is correct, but I believe this is where I put my characters profiles and backstories for other people to look at if they want to?...right? )

The first war was over and tension between the humans and dragons seemed to be lessening up a bit. Working together to fight off the demonic assault, as well as having dragons stay as guests in the castle, seemed to have developed more of an understanding between the two races. In celebration, Kyka, Pearion, Regyu and Vulcan went to visit the castle and explore its workings a lot better than they had been able to during the war, aside from the breif time that Regyu worked under the castle's authority.
    While Regyu examined the library and conversed with the politicians about the magi and their influence, Pearion soared about the courtyard, watching Vulcan speak with a few of the castles occupants. He landed next to Vulcan, startling them and causeing them to flee before saying, "Hey wait! I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to play!" He dashed after them as Vulcan chuckled and said, "Hmm...funny they're scared of the smaller dragon huh?" Pearion pounced on one of the humans and hugged them before saying, "Hi! I'm Pearion!" Vulcan sighed at Pearion's action and said, "Although it probably helps that I don't chase them around like that..."
    While everyone was busy meeting the castle's residents, Kyka had managed to sneak up to the mage's tower and was examining a lot of the magical artifacts in it. She picked up a glowing orb and asked, "Oooh what does this do?" Before tossing it in the air and having nothing happen. "It's glass it looks like...like those really dangerous things...in the plains." She tossed it in the air again and it flashed, when she caught it she started looking it over before saying, "Huh...what made it do that? That was weird..." She rolled it in her hand for a bit before tossing it up again and wondering if it would flash. It did again, but brighter. "Ooooh, does it keep getting more and more shiny like that?" She asked as she started repeatedly tossing it into the air and catching it, the flash first becomining brighter and than happening more than once. She started giggling a bit as someone walked into the tower and saw her before saying, "Hey! Hey, don't mess with that! It's dangerous, people've gone missing!" He was dressed in robes and held a staff, obviously one of the people who worked in the tower. Kyka grinning at him before commenting, "Make me!" She tossed the orb into the air again and stared at him as he started running over to try to stop her. She stuck her tongue out at him and jumped over his head, catching the orb and running outside saying, "Heh, can't move so fast in those-" The orb flashed now without her tossing it in the air and she was gone when the flash ended, the orb rolling across the tower floor. The mage sighed, "Ugh...well there go half-beast relations..." He picked up the orb and said, "Maybe this'll be something to concern that "magi" guy..." Before heading down to the library.
    Pearion was now talking with the people that Vulcan was talking to earlier, Vulcan watched for a while before swinging his head about erratically, seeming somewhat in panic. "Huh, what is it Vulcan?" Pearion asked noticing his strange behavior. Vulcan responded with, "Kyka's gone...vanished, didn't even notice her getting weaker or anything...she's...not dead...right?" Pearion also seemed to start panicking before asking, "Wait! Wait! What? Where did you notice her last?" Vulcan simply nodded and started leading Pearion towards the mage's tower, leaving the people in the courtyard very confused as they watched Pearion run after Vulcan.
    The mage approached Regyu and held out the orb before saying, "That half-beast you came with was playing with this...they disappeared." Regyu turned a page in the book he was reading before setting it down and asking, "What?" He examined the orb for a while and the mage asked him, "Do you know what it is? We've been trying to figure it out for a while now..." Regyu picked it up and started turning it about before his mark of anguish gave off a faint glow and his pupils vanished for a second. When he returned to normal he nodded, "It's a door..." The Mage looked at him with a bit of confusion before pointing to the entrance of the library and saying, "No...THAT's a door..." Regyu shook his head, "No wonder the castle's mage's aren't making much progress...you need to learn to think more creatively...okay let's try this, It's a portal! To another world..." The mage looked over the object for a moment before saying, "I thought portals seemed like spacial distortions, not orbs of glass..." Regyu nodded, "Well...technically that is not the portal...but it creates the portal." The mage examined it for a moment before grinning and stating, "Fascinating." Regyu dropped the orb through a rift created just over the mage's hand and made it appear in a rift just over his before saying, "Yes...it is quite so...but if you don't mind, I'll be going to get my friend back now..." Before the mage could make a grab at the orb again, Regyu warped to where Vulcan and Pearion were, as they had just reached the top of the mage's tower.
    "I believe Vulcan informed you?" Regyu asked Pearion, noticing he was there as well, Pearion grabbed Regyu and asked a bit frantically, "Where's Kyka, Regyu?" Regyu shrugged, "Dunno, we're about to find out though, unless you don't want to help me save her." Vulcan tilted his head, "What exactly do you mean?" Regyu explained, "She was apparently messing around with this...and it sent her to another world, I'm going to that world after her, and going to find a way back, I assume you're with me." He held out the orb as he explained before adding, "I'll also be hiding this from the mages because they seem a bit too enthusiastic about invading the other worlds." Pearion and Vulcan both nodded their agreement to joining him. "Good then, if everyone's ready...get ready to see a whole new world." Regyu created a rift for the orb to drop into when they were transported away and started extracting the portal forcefully with his own magic, making sure Vulcan and Pearion would be enveloped by it as well. A few moments later they disappeared, leaving the world of Mosonangeti behind.

( Backstory part done. )
    You look down on me, but you don't look down on me at all. You smile and laugh and I feel the love you have for me...I think we're going somewhere. And we're onto something good here. We're gonna make it after all.

Default Re: Mosonangetian Visitors

(Interesting story so far. Though I'd advise you to put more room in it to not make it look like a dense wall of text. An espaced text with space between paragraphs will be easier to read and more attractive.)

( Thanks for the tip, I'll apply it now. Or not...cause I have no idea how to edit that post anymore...XD help? )
    Last edited by SamusRisng; July 5th, 2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Can't edit first post?
    You look down on me, but you don't look down on me at all. You smile and laugh and I feel the love you have for me...I think we're going somewhere. And we're onto something good here. We're gonna make it after all.

(Sadly, the edit ability has a timer on it in this forum. Just keep it in mind for future posts.)
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Thread Information