Thread: Isle of Wisps

Default Isle of Wisps

I really like how the plants on Fabric Isle got sorted each tier, it's easy to find what you need if you have been there once. I think it would be nice if this could be done for Isle of Wisps too. It's a bit annoying to click every residue on ground to see if it's the one you need to gather.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Isle of Wisps

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    I really like how the plants on Fabric Isle got sorted each tier, it's easy to find what you need if you have been there once. I think it would be nice if this could be done for Isle of Wisps too. It's a bit annoying to click every residue on ground to see if it's the one you need to gather.
    They are sorted by tier there. T1 is closest to the essence machine, T4 is furthest and they scale between.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

There are Glowing and Pale Residues mixed all over inbetween, all residues have the same color and it's a bit annoying to pick the one you need.

The plants on Fabric Isle have a clean area sorted by tier.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

No changes are planned for the island. If you want a more uniform distribution of wisps, harvest them elsewhere.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I think... And forgive me if I'm wrong because I'm going to jump into the proverbial "way back" machine here on this one, but there was a mod that would make the various Tiers of wisps appear in strikingly different colors. I'm not sure if it affected the residue nodes though. Maybe someone still has that mod?
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

See links under "Other Stuff" here:

http://www.hzconfectioner.org.uk/links.aspx

For Colored Wisps and Dayglo mod for wisps and for floating names on wisp poo.

Here is a pix from originalk thread but links the are dead I believe.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...83&postcount=1

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; July 13th, 2012 at 02:59 PM.

Floating name is the thing for me, thank you Knossos

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i see the wisps and residue as different colors, myself - i posted screenies of it in my blog.......no mods.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Wisps have different colors since some time (without using a mod) but the residues have all the same color for me - the floating name mod helps me

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    i see the wisps and residue as different colors, myself - i posted screenies of it in my blog.......no mods.
    Different color wisps are really redundant since they have their name above them. The mod with the floating names above the resource really helps and is compatible with the new enriched, rich, bountiful and plentiful updates in the last patch.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

The floating name mod helps even more if you try to find clay...
    Luckily it works for many resources.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    you have fading enabled? most that do not, can not see gems/wisp residues in different colors. there's a bug when disabling the fading that sets all items of a set to a single color

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbin View Post
    you have fading enabled? most that do not, can not see gems/wisp residues in different colors. there's a bug when disabling the fading that sets all items of a set to a single color
    when fading DISABLED all things become one colore?? what a wierd bug, but it explain, why they all colored simylar. I'll try switch, and see.

Thread Information