Thread: Free to Play?

Default Free to Play?

Says it's free to play, but when I try to play it says I don't have a paid sub and I cannot play.

I played years ago and haven't play in about 2 years. Would love to check things out again but don't want to would love to see how things are before paying $9.95 or $14.95

So can old accounts not do the free to play, or is my account bugged?
    Azor

Default Re: Free to Play?

Support can probably sort you out with a 14 trial.
    support.istaria.com
    You don't need your login details, but it would help I'm sure.
    And make sure you follow all instructions and keep clicking all the submit buttons (there are a few).

Free for life is for one human character only (no plot).

Good luck, hope to see you in Istaria
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

if you want to play free, and have a human on your main account, you can create another account and ask human be moved over to the new account . leaving your human to play the free account, and keeping all his lvls, items and such intact.

if not, you can make a new account and make the free human to play

Well I sent in a ticket and they said they made my account a free to play one. But they claimed I didn't have any characters on there at all... so what in the world happened to the ones I had around 2 years ago? Cannot remember how many I had I do know I had a lv 20+ dragon on there... so where did he go too?
    Azor

A Free to Play account can only have one human character on it and is unable to have a plot.

free to play is a HUMAN race only account , if you have anything else , your automatically a 14 day trial otherwise , make a new account , to get old chars back all you can do is contact support , if they say no not found , then there not found;0
    not much else you can do;0

Thanks for all the replies! Just wish they'd at least allow one other race on the F2P version. Have humans and at least one other to choose from.
    Azor

It depends which server board I think is which.

That's what I'd wish, Azor; maybe another biped race like the Fiends or whatnot if the devs want to keep the dragon selling point. Add slightly more variety, yah know?

But I'm glad your account was re-activated as a free account.

As for your missing characters, it's possible they were put into archive and have just bee temporarily misplaced in the void. If you remember their names, support can probably have a dig around for them. Good luck!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

This was actually my mistake, and I've talked to the person via the support queue about it, so closing this thread...

Thread Information