Thread: LF: Expert Imbued Essence Orb

Default LF: Expert Imbued Essence Orb

I can offer:
    • Gold
    • Novians
    • doing some building
    • the one or other ancient crystal
    • ask me, there might be something you are looking for
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: LF: Expert Imbued Essence Orb

this needs to be looked into, as it's about the rarest form in the game. though you will probably be told different. but i have fought droves of mobs for weeks, looking for this formula.

pigmy's outside harro, after 2 straight weeks and over 5000 useless trophy drops and 1000's of forms, i still do not have it. so they do not drop, unless it's a one in a million chance.

i have hunted numberous others, and still no drop. i have to be hunting all the wrong T5 mobs for this drop. can anyone tell us at least, what drops it?

please up this drop on loot table. it doesn't need to be so rare. and how many ppl have the master sack form? is it still dropping in the game? was it ever meant to? seems to have been removed from the loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbin View Post
    pigmy's outside harro, after 2 straight weeks and over 5000 useless trophy drops and 1000's of forms, i still do not have it. so they do not drop, unless it's a one in a million chance.
    It pains me to say it, but it's entirely possible for this form to have a normal drop rate and yet never see it drop, even after that long. It's incredibly frustrating, but that's just how statistics works: a 1% drop rate doesn't mean you'll get 1 out of every 100, it means every single time something drops you have a 1% chance to get it.

I can't comment on this particular form (besides "I'm still kicking myself that I got five of these back when they were more common than gnomes in New Rachival and I chucked most of them before the pendulum swung the other way") but Terao, did you have any luck getting one of these? Or anyone else, for that matter?

I've done some research on this formula after seeing this thread. It appears that it is not dropping presently, and for that I do apologize.

It will be for sale on Jalthor in Aughundell with the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I've done some research on this formula after seeing this thread. It appears that it is not dropping presently, and for that I do apologize.

It will be for sale on Jalthor in Aughundell with the next patch.
    Finally after all the threads on this we get some action. YAY!!!

Much appreciated! Thy!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

ty very much

nice! thanx too

Thread Information