Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When I'm 64....

Default Re: When I'm 64....

ugh...just found out that my time in-game is going to be severely limited (compared to my normal, at any rate!) for the next couple of weeks...I'll be in-game during my mornings, but, very seldom in the afternoon or evenings.

lol...might end up still being an adult when Negadragoon gets the ARoP done, DarkwingDuck....a multiple Ancient ascension *would* be neat!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

If it`s any help, I`m available midnight your time that`s 11:00pm my time XD
    course Thicklesip`s not on at that time though D:
    But I`d still love to give a helping paw, or at least attend the ascention. ^^ I got about 45 minutes right now if I log on.

Hey now, sometimes I hit the afterburners and stay up long enough to encounter the nocturnal West Coast crew. But for planning purposes, yes, morning is better for me.

Then again, let's be realistic: it takes a fifty-strong squad of Gnomish engineers and a complex pulley system to get Thickle out of its lair these days. I appreciate the consideration, but please don't plan around when I'm available if there's another dozen dragons lined up to be useful.

Either way, good luck with all this. The party-planning boss is the hardest one of the entire Rites.

A 50-strong gnome-tinkerer party or a handful of Iced-Fyakki Cookies....

Real life (hah....what's 'real' about it??) has conspired to keep me from doing a thing for my ARoP...only been able to be in-game for an hour or two a day....I'm going through withdrawals!

Fortunately, my schedule is easing now, and I hope to be back to my usual "sit in my chair 'til my cheeks are numb" habits in the next few days....which means a Rift run as soon as I can find some willing participants....

As for the Ascension itself, I'll be sure to give a week's notice here, just in case anyone wants to be there...

It depends which server board I think is which.

I could help for the Rift Run if you want. ^^ If it's going to be today, though, I can't; going fishing! But any other time, give me a buzz on any of my chars listed in my sig to get my goldbutt and redbutt on

as I say in game, sign, if I will online, to get my help-claw

Finally, my so-called 'real life' will allow me to return to the REAL real-life of Istaria....

I'll be in-game my usual 8+ hours per day, starting on Monday....I'm *usually* in-game around 9am, EST US....with all the various time-zones and other folks having their own things to do, not gonna try scheduling anything, but, if I'll be trolling Dragon channel, hoping to find a few bored Ancients....

Thanks, y'all!

huzzah! welcome back home!
    *serves Morinare_Blackclaw an [Imperial Urn} full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*

Thread Information