Thread: Ripped Wings

Hybrid View

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Ripped Wings

I'm surprised no one's actually requested this yet! At least that I know of. I also don't know of any mod that adds ripped wings either. (I searched "ripped wings" in the forum and only found RPs.)

Either way.. introducing, ripped wings for dragons! It's currently a WIP, and I'm trying to figure out how to make the rips much more realistic. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No download link up yet, due to the fact that that is the only texture that is currently compatible. Just a teaser.

Default Re: Ripped Wings

wow racktor! seriously you are great at mods! amazing job! if you need any help let me know, i worked on some armor for a while.. which i need to get back into.

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    wow racktor! seriously you are great at mods! amazing job! if you need any help let me know, i worked on some armor for a while.. which i need to get back into.
    Why thank you! ^^ I hit a lot of bumps in the road with the fact markings hate transparency... but I'm just about done. Only a few more things to do and I can release it. ^^ I'll make sure to remember that if I hit into something hard, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir View Post
    EXACTLY!! What I was talking about.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26694
    I never noticed you wrote that post, actually! xD But I like the idea you mentioned. ^^

Btw, update:

Just need to figure out where that black is coming from.

PS: Markings don't like transparency.

Racktor's texture (file "..._sk01_...") is a painful one. Not only does it have 2 texture files (muscle & base), but it also has differing texture files.. I.E. that smooth plate one for the muscle, but the small rough bumpy scale one for the base.

I went overboard...
    I've finished! It's taken quite a few hours, but then again I have no life so who cares?!
    Please report any bugs that you encounter and I'll try to fix them asap.
    Click the picture for the download link!

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

The only word for this is LOVE <3

Not bad, Racktor. A little more aggressive than I would have done it but they look pretty good. You did a nice job with them. I had given thought to making something like that a while back but never did anything towards it.

You are giving me a bit of inspiration to finish something that I was working on with intent for it to become a creation option. I'll have to dig out my notes now....

Is there a way ripped wing mod and underwing mod can be combined?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Unfortunately not considering I've lost the project files to the ripped wings mod. I'd essentially have to re-do it or re-convert the files or something I gave the source files for this mod for people to edit, so if anyone can reverse engineer the ripped wings mod, they're welcome to try.

So I finally got around to updating this mod. It's now compatible with the new marking types and it's hosted on the mod nexus.

Find it here! https://www.nexusmods.com/istaria/mods/17/

Thread Information