Thread: about walls and hedges and benches and.....

Default about walls and hedges and benches and.....

Sorry devs if I insist:
    - Pls give us back the old hedges-in addition to the exsisting ones.
    Especially with new bigger plots: the old ones fit better to seperate areas INSIDE the plots. The new ones are perfect for outside.

- And please-can we have ice walls? And ice corner pillars? and ice arches?
    oh- this would look so nice on the winter plots...
    Like the stone or sandstone ones..imagine^^

- and a frozen pond? And trees with snow on?

- is it possible to have more than 1 parkbench on the plot? Please?

I mean- np if its our well known structures- if nothing new possible-but iced or with snow on.

And more fluff...well..its allowed to have some dreams-right?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: about walls and hedges and benches and.....

Yes, yes, yes!
    Please please pretty please

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Flowers, tall flowers, tiny flowers, wild, decorative, red, yellow, blue, flowerbeds, with planters, without planters - No need for new graphics, there are lots of different flowers decorating Istaria, I'd like to have them all as buildable versions.

And statues, no need for new graphics, there are several statues around, I'd really love to be able to build them on plots, maybe with a token gained through a quest.

And some ponds without stones around, so that they look like a natural pond would be nice too.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

A few of these things I have considered in the past (I've been keeping a list of things I think people would like on their land plots ), but at this time we will not be making new art for plots until a distant future date.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

Frosthide,

The old hedges are not "new art". They were in the game for ages and in fact still are on some plots, they just are no longer an option.

I realize one of the newer hedges has the same name as the original 9m hedge, but couldn't the old one just have a name change and be reintroduced?

It was a perfect option for putting either side of a guild hall entrance to hide the (dare i say) ugliness of them.

Please =).

Quote Originally Posted by Merendi View Post
    Frosthide,

The old hedges are not "new art". They were in the game for ages and in fact still are on some plots, they just are no longer an option.

I realize one of the newer hedges has the same name as the original 9m hedge, but couldn't the old one just have a name change and be reintroduced?

It was a perfect option for putting either side of a guild hall entrance to hide the (dare i say) ugliness of them.

Please =).
    They were taken out due to some issues with the model.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

*sighs wistfully* i love the idea of single bushes, much like there are 5x5 tiles, only with vertical space. i wish the unharvestable lillies and butterfly bushes around the land could be adapted for use on plots in a similar fashion. a wheelbarrow with flowers in a round planter hides most of the wheelbarrow, but is not quite the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosthide View Post
    I've been keeping a list of things I think people would like on their land plots
    Please add me to your list of people who would be very happy about new greenery, especially bushes, flowers, more varieties of trees etc.

Oh, and elven buildings of course! I just ask for them because I did so in all my posts between 2003 and 2006, so just keeping up a personal tradition, but actually I can do without. For some time at least...

Quote Originally Posted by Frosthide View Post
    A few of these things I have considered in the past (I've been keeping a list of things I think people would like on their land plots ), but at this time we will not be making new art for plots until a distant future date.
    Hopefully not too distant! I'm one of those who loves to green up the place, as you'll notice if you've been to any of my plots. I would love flower beds!

Thread Information