Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magical Mystery Tour

Default Magical Mystery Tour

They asked me to do it again..

Well then:

-I shall lead them into dungeons,walls masoned with precious gems and jewels,
    guarded by a golden dragon..
    -I will show them chests, filled with 1000000 jewels (!)
    or New york crafted from true gems...
    -we shall find ourselves in the songs of the druses
    -and later they shall have to walk across ropebridges, walk through swamps and creeks..
    -I shall leave them alone with risen Romans at forgotten outposts..
    -they will have to find their way in an belowground crystal castle..

Gnomes may want to find out how that water- driven cog-railway works
    or the ropeway that brings us on top of the hills...

And thats not all
    they trust me
    MUAAHHAAA
    honestly.. would you trust a draconic tour guide??

(02.09-06.09. 2012)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Magical Mystery Tour

i would...but then i'm a dragon myself! :O

*Takes his tinkering spanner and boots of climbing into a backpack* I can't await the tour, I'm happily nosey and excited about the things that are awaiting us.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

My head hurts
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

we`ll have another rl meeting lightning.

Pics will follow- I`m sure.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

this sounds like something i would have liked to be in on!! if the tour hasn't happened yet, when will you be giving the tour (american date and time, please), assuming an under 10th level alt can handle it.......
    if not, when will you be giving another? i would love to go exploring with you!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Queeny- sry for confusion

This will be a rl meeting- a rl adventure-
    would love to have you with us-but..its in Germany..

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

****!! would love to be there!! maybe someday!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

It depends which server board I think is which.

N'awww, I'd love to join if I could with you guys. But first off, not many people know me well.. and two, germany is so far D:

did you say germany?! my real life friend carina could go

We had a great real life meeting (Sept. 02.-05.): Lovwyrm, Flameus, Art_unity, Gwennol, Vasilius, Milandira_unity and me. It was a torture (really!!!), it was LOTS of fun and joy, I'm so happy that we met again.

Thanks to you all for the great time we spent together - Istaria's people are something very special - and many many thanks Lov for organizing!

The Emblems we earned during our four days quest:
    - The whole group earned the 'Adamantium Barefoot Emblem', giving +15 barefoot speed while walking without shoes
    - Art earned the emblem 'Fishermen Special Force', because he needs no fishing rod, fishing net or fish trap - he only needs his hands.

The ol' gnome did some pictures again I'd like to share...
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Day I
    Gnomian technique is used for this 100 year old railroad in Wiesbaden, it needs no engine - one wagon is filled water, driving downhill and pulls the second wagon up the hill.

On the Neroberg we had a wonderfull view over Wiesbaden

A lot of action possible here, a tree climbing park - if I had known what Lov had planned for the next days I'd love to be climbing around there

Day II - Part I - It's Magic - The Crystal World in Idar-Oberstein
    A dragon hoard, a crafters realm - a wonderful place with tons and tons of real crystals and semiprecious stones. The flash light of my camera or something went wrong there, so most of the pictures I've taken there are damaged.

A group of Nautilus' some million years old

Ancient Dragonteeth (it's a group of Belemnite some million years old)

A dolphin made of marble

A over 2m (6.5 ft) long Amethyst outcropping

Motherload of Obsidian

Motherload of Amethyst

Motherload of Malachite

Amethyst under ultraviolet light

A mural

A large piece of mountain crystal

A essence channeler
    Last edited by Terao; September 10th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.

Day II - Part II
    A nice small german city, Idar-Oberstein, in germany well known for it's jewelers.

Lots of jewelry shops in this shopping street. A chappel build into the rock.

Shoes for elves, gnomes and half-giants

Flameus and Art

Day II - Part III - Torture I - The Barefoot Path
    Oh my if I'd known how sensitive my feets are... but therefore we all earned the 'Barefoot Emblem'. The Path is 3,5km (2.2 mi) long, the only things I missed where hot coals and broken glass pieces

Lov walking through heal mud

Vasilius excercising

Art and Gwennol, they engaged some days before - all the best wishes

Flameus, Vasilius, Gwennol and Art

Path with sand

Path with rocks

And through the river with really cold water and slicky stones on the ground

Our Lovwyrm loved the cold water

A heron

Vasi, Art and Gwen doing a break, and there was something in the water, hostile creatures!

A river crab, Art used his bare hands - that's why we decided to hand him over the 'Fishermen Special Force' emblem

And he fished a second one

Vasi balancing

Lovwyrm and Milandira climbing

The lovely river

Art tightrope walking

And Flameus did it too

The girls and me decided to walk over the wobbly rope bridge

While Art, Vasi and Flame used the float

Lov, Mila and Gwen flirting with the boys on the float

Day III - Castle I - Burg Freienfels

A wonderful landscape with sunflowers

A maggot!

A nice village (Freienfels)

And a great ruin, Burg Freienfels (build around the year 1300)

Art and Gwen

The residential quarters of a medieval castle

(original panorama contains 4 pictures and is simply much too large for the forum)

The bailey

A arrow slit

A battlement parapet

The castle cat, the the same grey color like the rough stone walls

Another view of the castle keep

Vasi, Gwen and Art having a short break in the woods around the castle

A small castle, but we all felt in love with it - yes and we banished the Withered Aegis out of it

Another Panorama of the beautiful landscape surounding the little castle (containing 6 pictures, much large for the forum)

Day III - Part II - Torture II - The Crystal Dungeon, a ancient Dragon Lair?
    Oh my feets where pained yesterday, and now, 450 steps down, 450 steps up brought us to the stand of exhaution . But our efforts payed off with an incredible view of a million years old natural cave that was carved by water into the stone. The very special chemical and physical nature of the stone gave it it's crystal look a like shiny and glance. The largest hall 70m (229 ft) high and up to 80m (262 ft) of rock above our heads. We all felt in love with this place too. Pictures can't give the echo, the cold, the wet, the feeling. I can't describe what I felt there down under, it was very special to me. I'd love to be there for some hours alone, in the dark, with a song from Metallica 'For Whom The Bell Tolls', the sound in the large dungeon hall should be very impressive... 'nuff said, try to imagine yourself.

The miners get ready to work, Gwen, Art and Lov

One the way down, Art, Vasi, Gwen, Lov and Flame

Steps, more StePs, endless STEPS!

The following pictures without annoying words, enjoy the silence, the wet, the age, the echo, wandering to middle earth

Astonished Flame and Lov

Gwen and Art, exhausted and on cloud nine

Give it a light and life will find a way

500 Mio years old shell

Day III - Part III - Pause
    Again the flash of my camera did a fault on the pictures. We had a enjoyable meal at nice place with a great view and a short wandering into the night. The pictures I made during the mealtime and afterwards all went into the dustbin . But I've taken a very romantic picture of the moon .

Vasi's Adamantium Istarian Special Forces Army Knife

Vasi describing the 157th function of the Knife and ofcourse as a Gnome I want such a thing too!

15 mio years old piece of wood

Car signs from all around the world decorated a wall at the restaurant

The view from the restaurant, a large panorama I'd to size down very much to fit into the forum

Another panorama view from the restaurant laying into the vine yards

Another wonderful day came to it's end

Thread Information