Thread: Lairshaping resource locations

Default Lairshaping resource locations

Hiya

Ive just started lairshaping again, i Use Genieva for T1 so thats fine for me, I was just wondering where people use for the various T2 - 4/5 units so I get a rough idea on travel/storage requirements etc or any tips

Default Re: Lairshaping resource locations

• I did much of my T2 out of Abandoned Isle, but there's no silos there so it's not perfect for bulk projects. I got T2 azulyte out of the mountains east of Chiconis.
    • T3 was a combination of the Aughundel Mines (gems/dark iron/granite), tundra south of Summit (gold) and, depending on my mood, that cave on the edge of the Tazoon crater or the cave high above Ker'tis for amber azulyte.
    • T4 I "cheated" by having my lair in Dralk. The only thing I had to work to import was essence, which I mostly got from the sprawling field somewhere north of Dalimond.
    • T5 was from the usual suspects: the marble northeast of Last Stand, the mithril from the canyons, gems from Fire Island (for small quantities) or Drakul (for larger ones). I did not enjoy crimson azulyte, but it was about as painless as it can get when I hauled it out of Drakul's crater.

And all of that might not even be useful to you, because how much you want of a resource, where the lair is located, how willing you are to pay portal fees, and what silos you have available will WILDLY change the calculations to determine the "best" place to work from/to.

My one suggestion is to learn to love that gold field. It's about equal distance between Kirasanct and Mahagra, and filthy with golems and motherlodes the last time I looked. It's notable for being the ONLY gold field I know of that's 1. less than 10 minutes from a portal and 2. has more than a teeny tiny total amount of gold.

Default Re: Lairshaping resource locations

For Crimson Azulyte I have a lair on Drakul with a crystalshaper just inside the entrance which is a hall with a shrine. The lair is relatively close to the portal out.

I can't set any silos to public under the current scheme but you could bind in the hall right beside the crystalshaping chamber, drop (turn off auto-glide for a hasty plummet) onto the ledge or into the pit and fill your inventory with crystal, recall, process and dump in a disk. Rinse, repeat.

Onos.

Thread Information