Thread: Genevia sandstone fields... death trap

Default Genevia sandstone fields... death trap

Anyone else get graphics crashes, and blue screens at the area around 15201/14173 sandstone bluffs stoneworking hut, and fields?
    I officialy gave up using this field now, gave me the scare of my life when it blue screened my computer O.o

Devs please fix this spot..... >.>
    I`m not going to risk crashing my new computer just to make up sandstone on Genevia :P

Default Re: Genevia sandstone fields... death trap

If you have cloth sim turned on, try turning it off. I had fairly frequent graphics glitches there before too, and turning cloth sim off made it stop happening. Your mileage may vary of course, but that's all I've got aside from the standard "try clearing world cache" suggestion.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I`ve tried it all. turned all graphics to bare minimum, turned off shadows, cloth, decals, everything, cleared cache, but it still happens. Just hoping no other spots will get as glitchy. don`t want to damage my computer just to play Istaria. >.>
    would think an NVidia GeForce 9200 would be plenty stronge enough for the game. lol my laptop with it`s wimpy 7200 plays it more stabily then my desktop O.o

I get very strange graphics bugs there all the time. I don't go there anymore.

I doubt the instability has anything to do with your graphics card not being strong enough. Maybe you could see if there's a driver update for your card though? (Grain of salt: I really don't know that much about hardware. xD)

The sandstone bluffs on Genevia are notorious for glitching out for a number of people. The particular glitch I always used to get around that area happened a few times at other stoneworking shelters, but for some reason it was almost every time on Genevia and very rarely elsewhere. So, pay attention around stoneworking shelters, I guess. If it happens anywhere else, make sure to report it somewhere. Having more information about a game bug is always helpful in tracking that bug down in order to squish it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on this one. :c

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information