Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attn New players

Default Re: Attn New players

A thread about dragons is absolutly fine, cause i often see a lot more dragons then bipeds. And yes i play a biped.

Knowledge about what?
    Well thats kinda hard to answer because im new myself. If i would know stuff that i knew new or even older people may help, i would and i did write about it. For example: Dont try to swim for a long time.

Some Questions:
    How/where to level at which levelrange? I felt for myself its ok to grind from *0 till *8 and quest from *8 till *0. How would you level if you would start a new dragon/biped?
    What skillpoints should a newbe use for leveling purposes? (I use for example evation, despite the fact that evation - if some old posts are still correct - dont scale good at an advaturer rating beyond 100.
    What skillpoints should dragons use? Is a dragon stronger as caster or as meele? Do gnomes really taste that good?

But still its quite impossble to ask about stuff sometimes if you dont know that its a mistake what your are doing. Some silly example would be: Nice i have yellow hair now, great! Everyone who comes near just thinks: Ohh no why did he choose that? He definatly should have choosen pink hair.

Default Re: Attn New players

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    but for some random stranger to walk up to some random player spamming group invites and a chat invite and then demand to be power leveled IS NOT HOW WE (AS FAR AS I KNOW ) OPERATE
    So you've passed through New Trismus recently? :P

I have had to put a few players on ignore - for incessantly sending me tells to 'come' with no further explanation or repeatedly sending me group invites after I decline.

I recommend doing the same. I doubt they visit the forums so they will probably be oblivious to this thread and its message.

For the most part I don't think it's a huge problem though. It's a very small number of unreasonably demanding players versus the majority who politely ask for an occasional bit of help.

Thread Information