Thread: Ascending to Ancient

Default Ascending to Ancient

Morinare Blackclaw, Knowledge Seeker, will be ascending to Ancient on Wednesday, 29 August, at 10am, EST US...what time that is, locally, for everyone else, you'll have to figger out on your own....

The Ascension will take place in the Arena, just outside the Southern Gate of Tazoon, a spot everyone can reach easily and without danger (as long as the little ones hug the walls, and don't go wandering around!).

All are invited and welcome....Bring Your Own Bottles or Iced Gnome Liqueur Cookies...I would ask that the larger seating areas be reserved for the wide-body Ancients....

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Ancients who showed up to help on yesterday's Rift run...I was expecting 3 or 4, and was very gratified to find a half-dozen or so....we had a lot of fun, too!

And, let that be a bit of advice to all the newer players and especially the younger dragons: make friends! Come to the Dragon Chat channel and let us get to know you...most of us don't bite (or, at least, seldom bite hard enough to cause injury) and we're happy to help...plus, when you're known to most, you'll find that a lot of folks will drop whatever they're doing to come help you, as I did yesterday....

Hope to see all of my friends, old and new, on Wednesday!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Default Re: Ascending to Ancient

Congrats Morinare, welcome to ancienthood! and I'll try to start a hatchy on Order just to witness the event and congratulate you, ermm. in the scales?
    Bahkar, Ancient Helian Dragon of Chaos (100/100/68). Vell, Human Warrior/Cleric (56/36).
    All it takes for Evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I would love to join but unfortunately I have school around that time and will not be able to attend.

No worries...you'll be there in spirit....and, the after-party will no doubt still be going on when you do get in-game!

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    I would love to join but unfortunately I have school around that time and will not be able to attend.

sad, but I can not be at that time

hey and ive been to that arena before *alone of course* just stay close to the walls is my advice and stay in a group is a little better

Awesome! that`ll be 9:00am my time count me in!

The one morning in the past three weeks I sleep late... gnagh!

Congratulations and welcome to Ancienthood. I'm sorry I wasn't there in person, but I hope it was a riotously good time.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Congratulations on ascending, Morin.

Thank you too all who were able to attend in person, as well as to those of you who were there in spirit....

As Morinare is my oldest (really, only) character in Istaria (just over a year old, now), it does feel good to have him finally achieve Ancient status....

Now, to see what other mischief a *very* large dragon can get into.....

Quote Originally Posted by Morinare_Blackclaw View Post
    Thank you too all who were able to attend in person, as well as to those of you who were there in spirit....

As Morinare is my oldest (really, only) character in Istaria (just over a year old, now), it does feel good to have him finally achieve Ancient status....

Now, to see what other mischief a *very* large dragon can get into.....
    try tying a fish to romirez's tail!

Well, now, I'm intrigued...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

When I was a hatchling, tying various items to the tails of Adults and Ancients wasn't so difficult....One, you're small, and, two, they usually aren't paying that much attention to hatchlings!

Doing it as an Ancient....hmmmm....interesting challenge, which I shall have to investigate!

Thread Information