Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a dragons promise

Default a dragons promise

(ok this is following the path of my dragon trying to get stronger to kill shiar in any shard for a promise to a friend to be finally done if anyone wants to join in they can)

Default Re: a dragons promise

(this is how its going to work dragons can help my dragon with what they can and if they think my dragon is strong enough you can test her for her strength and all)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkcal View Post
    (ok this is following the path of my dragon trying to get stronger to kill shiar in any shard for a promise to a friend to be finally done if anyone wants to join in they can)
    (this is how its going to work dragons can help my dragon with what they can and if they think my dragon is strong enough you can test her for her strength and all)
    Just curious. What level is your Dragon? Have you done all the Ability quests up to your level on this Dragon? Is your armor fully teched and current to your level?

There are a lot of factors involved. I hope by these posts you are not asking for someone to powerlevel you so you can do this request.

More information would be nice.
    Last edited by Hoberton; August 27th, 2012 at 02:11 AM.

It depends which server board I think is which.

(It's suppose to be an RP thread, Hoberton, if I'm not mistaken - hence the brackets on the original post. )

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    (It's suppose to be an RP thread, Hoberton, if I'm not mistaken - hence the brackets on the original post. )
    (yeah this is a rp thread not anything else just a rp)

(main question : for a why start in RP forum non RP tread? )

(im just trying to figure out how to start it)

Sparkyfire was in new trismus and on her way to kill a few maggots to practice and get stronger knowing she would have to get there sometime but right now she was focusing on just getting to the maggots near the saris ghosts to kill them and still be strong enough to kill attor afterward she soon got to the maggots and started killing a few to get their crystals and soon was on her way to kill attor after killing the ghosts sparkyfire went to go kill the lone wolf and the small brown wolf near the lone wolf she was determined to become stronger then before and she quickly grew bored of killing the maggots and ghosts as well as the maggots she went to track down red tusks and kill him hoping to take him down quickly
    Last edited by sparkcal; August 27th, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

It depends which server board I think is which.

(@Krinharth: It /is/ in "Istaria Forums > Server Boards > Order (Roleplay) > Roleplay"
    I'm not hugely into forum RP though, or else I'd join. I hope people join your though, sparkcal~)

(i wish you could join in just to help on this one little part racktor but at least watch and read please)

Sparkyfire got to the hill above red tusks she looked down to the gruok knowing she needed a little help killing this one then she ran down the hill going to kill it she wanted to kill red tusks right there but she couldnt without help like she knew she needed but sparkyfire was determined as she got ready for silver strike as she swung her claw for silver strike it stunned the gruok for a second then spaarkyfire tried getting him down with ravage after that she finally took it down with galewind and roared her victory over the dead gruok then went to the top of the hill and started going back toward new trismus to rest after she got back to the town she layed down and yawned near the shrine to let her wounds that she had gotten from the enemies that she had fought
    Last edited by sparkcal; August 28th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

The blue-haired gnome scampers through New Trismus after consigning a few cargo disks at the consigner. Seeing a wounded hatchling by the shrine, she casts a powerful healing spell on it.

(Hi Sparkcal, I'd advise you to put some air in your text by dividing it into paragraphs, so it won't make walls of text. That makes the text more pleasant to read. Also, you should take a moment to add punctuation. Writing on a forum thread, you'd have all the time you want and need or this.)

(thanks lungtien ill try that and if anyone else wants to join in they can)

Sparkyfire bowed respectfully to the gnome that had healed her thankful for that "thanks" she said. Then slowly walked up to her

Sparkyfire was curious about this gnome and circled around her not sure of this newcomer though she had a feeling that the gnome was friendly and safe. Sparkyfire layed next to the gnome "im sparkyfire" she said then yawned showing her sharp teeth as she dug her claws into the ground Sparkyfire was tired and slowly started to fall asleep. though she didnt want to fall asleep because of the things she called not good in her dreams that she was scared of

"I'm Awdz," the gnome replies. Seeing the hatchling's teeth bared as it opens its mouth wide, she pops a gingerbread gnome in the hatchling's mouth.

Sparkyfire wasnt expecting that and nearly swallowed it whole but she made sure that it was small enough to swallow first then she looked at awdz still curious "why did you do that?' she asked playfully

Sparkyfire looked at the shrine eyes half closed by now she expected to find some others nearby but finding none other then awdz she got up going to her vault and getting her claw and chest scale on to ready herself for more practice later on she looked back to awdz and went out to stand next to her new friend "one of my friends was hurt by shiar and i want to be strong enough to beat shiar before my friend is hurt by him again" she said to awdz then looked to the sky watching the clouds carefully
    Last edited by sparkcal; August 30th, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

"Well, the way you were showing your teeth made me think you were hungry," replied the little biped. "So to avoid your trying to eat me, I fed you something else first."

Reaching out, she presses her finger momentarily on the hatchling's nose.
    "TAG! You're IT!" she hollers, then her braids bounce on her back as she scampers around the nearest building.

"eat bi-peds? i never eat any other gifted and im going to get you" sparkyfre said going to tag awdz hoping to catch her new friend

she quickly got there tagging awdz then ran up a hill and glided down onto the budiling to avoid being tagged sparkyfire hiss-laughed a little as she looked down at awdz knowing she might not be able to get up there to tag her again she yawned again and layed down to wait for awdz hoping she could at least notice that she was up above her now sparkyfire was getting bored by then but she still watched for awdz

as she was waiting she remembered how her friend was hurt and growled anger flaring up in her eyes "i wont let another friend be hurt again" she said then looked at her wings knowing that she had to help her friend sparkyfire knew that her friend wanted her to beat shiar for him she looked to the sky now unaware of the game she was playing with awdz

Sparkyfire growled again thinking there were the enemies that hurt her friends were in the town she glared at the shrine as if one of them was standing there
    Last edited by sparkcal; August 30th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.

"eat bi-peds? i never eat any other gifted and im going to get you" sparkyfre said going to tag awdz hoping to catch her new friend

she quickly got there tagging awdz then ran up a hill and glided down onto the budiling to avoid being tagged sparkyfire hiss-laughed a little as she looked down at awdz knowing she might not be able to get up there to tag her again she yawned again and layed down to wait for awdz hoping she could at least notice that she was up above her now sparkyfire was getting bored by then but she still watched for awdz

as she was waiting she remembered how her friend was hurt and growled anger flaring up in her eyes "i wont let another friend be hurt again" she said then looked at her wings knowing that she had to help her friend sparkyfire knew that her friend wanted her to beat shiar for him she looked to the sky now unaware of the game she was playing with awdz

Sparkyfire growled again thinking there were the enemies that hurt her friends were in the town she glared at the shrine as if one of them was standing there
    "Eat Bi-peds? I never eat any other gifted and I'm going to get you". Sparkfire said playfully, trying to tag Awdz in hope of catching her new friend.

(I could keep going but you can see the difference. Capitals, commas, periods, a few choice words, they all help. One long block sentence without any of these becomes very difficult to read. Please take a bit more time in your post so it becomes enjoyable to all.)

(My last post concerning the RP in this thread).
    Last edited by Hoberton; August 30th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Thread Information