Thread: Take a break

Default Take a break

I take a break in Istarian life, in reason of alot of work, and less of time. I can not tell how long it will be, but hope returne someday

Default Re: Take a break

Sorry to hear that Krinharth. Sucks you are taking off just as we started hanging out more. Hope to see in the skies again in the future.

*serves Krinharth an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy to sustain him while away*
    hope you get to return sooner rather than later!

take good care Krin- and come back soon.
    We need your claws
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Be well Krinharth, and I hope to see you again soon.

Thanx to you all - your attention and wishes will be like litehouse

Krin, sorry to hear that, but i understand it well since I'm in the same situation and been almost 3-4 weeks since my last play session. I still keep the sub active (**** lair) and login from time to time to check things
    What should i do with the stuff in my silos? Should i delete them if there is no space in Guild silos in NC?
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Krin, sorry to hear that, but i understand it well since I'm in the same situation and been almost 3-4 weeks since my last play session. I still keep the sub active (**** lair) and login from time to time to check things
    What should i do with the stuff in my silos? Should i delete them if there is no space in Guild silos in NC?
    North, I didn't keep anithing at your silos for a long, if something stored there, it was for guild use.
    If you can, do not delete - better sell it at connie, I am as a crafter, always feel pain, when someone jast delete someones work, hard work mostly
    and thanx for your great lair, your loyality with keeping it, and your words to me. hope meet you too in time again.

ps: if you didn't know, Ren planing use plot on Brandon's shelf for dragon's staf, and also there id Star's lair at Horton valey
    Last edited by Krinharth; August 28th, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Thread Information