Thread: Public plots/lairs available

Default Public plots/lairs available

My lairs/plots are all public/community to one degree or another but are being underutilized.

I figured I would post to make sure everyone knew where to find them and what they are near.
    ------------------
    Lair in Jurakis (road south of Dralk) - at the south edge of the obsidian with nodes literally at the cave entrance. Includes: T2 stoneworking room with 4 public T1 silos and a public vault. There is a planned consigner but it is, as of yet, unfinished.

Plot in Wolf's Paw - At the western edge of the mithril by both the unguarded Platinum mine and the unguarded mithril rich nodes all along the road. Includes a blacksmith and 8 public T2 silos (plot next to mine has a public vault).

Lair in Guild: Papa - 144x120 with Silos on the 2nd floor, All possible T6 machines on the third floor (all machine rooms connect at the top ONLY to avoid confusion and are connected in a circle for quick access to any of the machines) and more silos on the third floor. Over 40 in all ranging from T1 to T4. Accessible by clicking through the ceilings and floors (depending on where the machine is).

Plot in Harro: Located right by the path up the side of the hill to the Steelsilk, Thornwood and Radiant Wisps. It has expert scholar, expert clothworking and expert woodworking shops along with (at present) 15 T2 and 5 T4 silos. There are another 11 T4 and 7 T6 silos planned as a community project and will be made public as they are completed. The plot also has a vault and public T1 Connie.

Darvus: 160x80 located by all the T2 resources of Scorpion island. It has all 13 expert shops spaced far enough apart to walk around the plot without feeling closed in or walled off from other shops and 4 silos for each machine totalling over 50 T2 and T3 public silos for your use with no less than 12 silos within range of any single shop. Also has a public vault. Next to the 160x80 is my 135x115 with every single possible non-tiered buildable storage structure. If you were ever curious what one of the buildings looks like.. head on over and take a peek before you build one.

Bristugo: 120x120 lair with a public T6 pawnbroker connected to the grand hall. The grand hall is available for use for ceremonies, RP, etc. but does not have public storage.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Re: Public plots/lairs available

Great Drulkar's Green Tennis Shoes....do you have a hoard of lair-shapers and gnome plot-builders at your beck and call??

I knew about the plot at Harro (since you told me about it...lol) and also knew about the lair in Jurakis and plot in Wolf's Paw, although I didn't know they were yours....

lordy, you been one busy person!! Thanks for the generosity!!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Quote Originally Posted by Morinare_Blackclaw View Post
    Great Drulkar's Green Tennis Shoes....do you have a hoard of lair-shapers and gnome plot-builders at your beck and call??

I knew about the plot at Harro (since you told me about it...lol) and also knew about the lair in Jurakis and plot in Wolf's Paw, although I didn't know they were yours....

lordy, you been one busy person!! Thanks for the generosity!!
    Nah, I've had about 5 months now to work on them. I'm not a fan of having a big project left incomplete.

I think I'm finally feeling "done" as far as building things goes. We'll see how long that lasts.

5......whole.....months?

*looks forlornly at the single T2 storage chamber he's completed in almost 3-weeks of work....turns in lair-shaping tools and goes off to dragon monastery*

Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Quote Originally Posted by Morinare_Blackclaw View Post
    5......whole.....months?

*looks forlornly at the single T2 storage chamber he's completed in almost 3-weeks of work....turns in lair-shaping tools and goes off to dragon monastery*

And here my response was "ONLY five months?!?"

Sounds awesome, Mensar, thanks for publicizing these. Especially the Jurakis lair!

Do you mind if I tack on my public areas? Sometimes they get magically locked down so I have to go in and fix them. Please PM me if this is the case so I can come in and fix them.
    Guild: Back Bay has all T6 basic machines, 2 T6 pawnbrokers and 2 T6 cosigners

Genevia: Under the T1 crystal field, has public silos, crystal shaper and essence shaper for T1 lattices and essence blocks.

Would be awesome if everyone posted their public plots and lairs. What a great idea! Thanks Shian.

Mine is open at Guild Tavu, right near Pad/Portal. Map/Layout is here

It has All T6 main shops, T6 pawnbroker and Vaultkeeper. Also all Silos are public as well (but please, use them for processing only and not for long term storage - i reserve the right to delete/move everything that get stored too long in there)
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Thread Information