Thread: Myloc Queen Hunt

Default Myloc Queen Hunt

Hey, y'all....Goin' huntin' for the Myloc Queen, tentatively scheduled for late-morning/early-afternoon this coming Sunday, 16 Sept (EST US time). If you need this Quest, or, if you'd just like to come along for the sheer joy of shredding Mylocs, I'd like to invite you!

While I'm organizing this little kaffee-klatsch, I'm more than happy to defer to someone who knows what this entails....so, if you'd like to offer suggestions or advice, beforehand, I'm ready to sit and listen....

Hope to see a bunch on Sunday!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Default Re: Myloc Queen Hunt

Went very well, thank you for the invite.

What a blast THAT was! Thanks to all who participated, and to all (especially in Market Channel) who offered advice...some of the most intense combat I've ever experienced, but, to be honest, I think the period *before* we began fighting was the most fun...get a bunch of chatty dragons and bipeds together and frivolity (not to mention some downright silliness!!) will ensue...

As advised, we split into two distinct groups: one filled with those who were completing the Myloc quest-line (along with a few healers and rezzers...thank you!!); the second, a bunch of folks slaughtering the Queen's summoned critters...I have NO clue how y'all were doing, as I was way too occupied with the Queen, but, since we all eventually completed the Quest, my guess is that the "Add Group" did a marvelous job.

Thanks, again, to all!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Ya the 17 of us just standing around chatting while we grouped up, got ready and after the kill was a lot of fun. Was nice having that many people together again.

I'm looking to organize one today or tomorrow - depending on if we get enough people. This is just to put it out in the open. Will be setting off as soon as we have the group.

Great hunt guys. We managed to put her six feet under before Drulkar's wrath was off cooldown. *highfive*

*hops really high but cannot reach the dragon's claw, so tickles the dragon's belly with [Giant Chicken Tailfeathers] instead*
    was lots of fun, and grats to runos on winning the hair too! :-)

Thread Information