Thread: Extell's Lair Planner

Threaded View

Default Extell's Lair Planner

Greetings fellow Dragons.

My name is Extell and I am a dragon on the Chaos server. Awhile back I got into Lairshaping and started looking for resources to help plan out my own lair once I got one again (see below). I didnt find a lot of info in one place, it was more scattered everywhere. Anywho, long story short, I started a lair planner. You can find it here...

http://www.extell.us/files/planner.xls

It does require Microsoft Excel 2003 or greater to use. I tried porting it to OpenOffice and Google Docs and both just butcher the file. Instructions on how to use the planner are inside the file itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Who am I? Ive been playing MMOs for years. I played Istaria when it was first launched as Horizons long ago. I started out as Nithella (Fiend Spiritist) who is now up to a Shaman. But, in the end, I love crafting and Istaria still has one of the best crafting systems in any game out there. I took a VERY long break (years) when my entire guild left to play Asheron's Call 2 (I think thats why we left, been awhile). I came back again about 6 months ago and got to play for about a month before circumstances came about where I could not sustain 2 games at once (Rift + Istaria).

Now that Im playing Guild Wars 2 and it does not have a subscription fee, I have money to keep a 2nd game going as well. Guess which? :P

In that small 2nd break I lost the lair that I had gotten so Im back to the beginning on building my own lair (got to save up money for one first).

Anywho, now that Im back, I got more data for my Planner and polished it up a LOT. Download, use, and let me know what you think.

PS: Ive had the site the file is hosted on for years and plan to have it for years to come. Not much chance of the link going bad (only a catastrophe would make it go away, like me getting eaten by a grue).
    Last edited by Extell; September 14th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information