Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halted Withered Aegis attacks

Default Re: Halted Withered Aegis attacks

Are they still there? I'd like to try my hatchie's claws at them!

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

It's true about the Blight in Aug on Chaos!!! I just ported there and everything looks normal one minute, then I glide down the hill and BAM! Avatar of Pain and whole mob of other thing jump me and I die! and then the rain falls and the sky goes green and lightningy with the Blight storm! There's even a lesser Blight Anchor! I've got a screenshot to prove it!

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    False postings - Bannable offense?
    I believe the only appropriate response I can give to this is...

Kiss my shiny scaly behind

Quote Originally Posted by Andrakhyn View Post

Perhaps a better response would be to clarify which shard it was seen on next time? I nearly scampered off to Aughundell until I read Peaches' posts below your original one. It was not seen/noted on Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrakhyn View Post

Looks to me it was just an Anchor - those happen all the time - not one of the talked about Withered Ageis attacks on town. Looking at the posted pictures has the Anchor clearly in the background. Order had one take out the Tavern Keeper on a plot by the pad.

Would like to get a clarification from one of the Devs. if it was different.

Looks to me it was just an Anchor
    *facepalm* Hang on... I'll go see if I can grab a closer shot...

Looks to me it was just an Anchor - those happen all the time - not one of the talked about Withered Ageis attacks on town. Looking at the posted pictures has the Anchor clearly in the background. Order had one take out the Tavern Keeper on a plot by the pad.

And if it was? Someone asked for anchor spawning near a port pad to make them happy. Sounds like at least the devs tried it - and we do not know if there was a dev willing to make it more challenging for those who responded when it spawned because folks did not.

Here's more screenshots. These are from my second time there today:

Why can't the pics get any bigger then this?

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Perhaps a better response would be to clarify which shard it was seen on next time? I nearly scampered off to Aughundell until I read Peaches' posts below your original one. It was not seen/noted on Order.
    Pity it wasn't on Order because there'd have been a response this morning

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Pity it wasn't on Order because there'd have been a response this morning
    True, but then folks might not have gotten those comps out of the ED today that they needed. We had an excellent hunt!
    *is still baffled about those death dealer swarms, and eats a gnomish pot pie reminiscing about how fafnir needs payback*

How about these?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Upload them to http://tinypic.com/ , Flamestar. They'll be bigger. Much bigger.

But yes, that's a siege certainly.

I think there is something fishy going on here... I went with a group to Aughundell. We almost killed the AoP, but then while we were fighting it all of its hp came back and it ran away with some of the other mobs.
    We got all those dp for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by opaldragon View Post
    I think there is something fishy going on here... I went with a group to Aughundell. We almost killed the AoP, but then while we were fighting it all of its hp came back and it ran away with some of the other mobs.
    We got all those dp for nothing.
    Maybe a glitch? Like how the landscape of Aughundell sometimes won't turn green and stormy from the Blight?

lol, I tried acting as "mob bait" for a group of adults and ancients. Didn't seem to work too well though, and I eventually got 12 dp for it.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    It honestly didn't occur to me that they would only do this on one shard. Why would they?

And frankly when someone suggests that I be banned for doing nothing more than saying X is happening in game when it is.... they're gonna get served some sass.

Looks to me it was just an Anchor - those happen all the time - not one of the talked about Withered Ageis attacks on town.
    I'm not responsible for your taking what I say and associating that with what a bunch of other people have said and your resulting misinterpretation. See the quoted section of Zorbin's post (the OP). See what I said. What more can I say?

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...5&postcount=33

I apologize for my words. Just we didnt have it on ours, and when I went over to yours, what a mess there. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I apologize for my words. Just we didnt have it on ours, and when I went over to yours, what a mess there. ;(
    Thank you

I think there are tricky here ...
    I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

So far the blight have been very active on chaos Thank-you devs !!! Glorious combat !!! first in Aug then in Harro with an rancor vomiting blight as fast as it can ! our fighting party constantly is growing with every attack i have even been pmed by old players long since asleep wondering where are the blight attacks KEEP THEM COMING! Just so you all know i got a video production in the works to send out a massive call to all past Istarians should be done soon
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

lol lightning,

half of the font size will do-even for my bad eyes

Congratz for banishing WA from Augh!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information