Thread: And Fornitures?

Mark

Default And Fornitures?

Someone can tell me when the fornitures will be introduced in our houses?

has Ae some plans about that? in july i've heard they would be introduced around dec04/jan 05, it's true?

thx in advance for attention

Mark

Default Re: And Fornitures?

[:P][:P][:P] F U R N I T U R E !! Yeah! We would really like that! [:P][:P][:P]

yep -- our houses are so bleak and empty...

Something like the little house in bristugo, with carpet, painting on the wall, maybe a rocking chair -- now wait! I am a gnome! So I definitely want to have some automatons inside with steampipes and whirling gears....[:)]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

imported_Ar-Narluin

If anyone want to see some forniture there is a human house with an NPC in which you can finda table, some chairs, a bed and other. It is south of Chiconis near the Woodworking Station.
    The zone is full of Sapling Elm Treant (26-30), Elm Treant (31-35) and Massive Elm Treant (36-40).

Be careful, Rumbleknot (44) is often found there.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Right now, the holdup on furniture is the game engine itself, which renders absolutely everything in-game, sothe problem has been stated that with something INSIDE the structure without being part of the structure, it's not being hidden from view when you're looking at, say, every side but an opening, so it's bogging down the rendering times.

Give them time and they'll figure it out. If you'll notice, many of the furniture files have already been loaded into patches and sent out, so it's not as if there's absolutely nothing going on with them.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I had often thought that furniture would be great also. But given the heavy rendering lag I suppose we will be without it for a long time.

Thread Information