Thread: Just came back..

Default Just came back..

Hi all,

Seams such a long time since I played is Istaria. Well, I'm feeling like my wings have been clipped abit.. just totally lost and have a couple of questions.

So, im a lvl21 adv + crafty dragon..
    where should I be hunting?
    What should I be crafting?

Thank you for any advice

Default Re: Just came back..

Quote Originally Posted by Ixolite View Post
    Hi all,

Seams such a long time since I played is Istaria. Well, I'm feeling like my wings have been clipped abit.. just totally lost and have a couple of questions.

So, im a lvl21 adv + crafty dragon..
    where should I be hunting?
    What should I be crafting?

Thank you for any advice
    Level 21 puts you at the start of tier 2, on the Dalimond-Chiconis peninsula. If you've not attuned to the new port pads yet, head south from Kion and start at Bridgeview (by the bridge that goes over to the peninsula) with attuning. Once you get across the bridge, talk to the guard at Sable Shore to start an amazing quest series for the tier.

Good hunting!

Default Re: Just came back..

I find the dragon adventurer quests to be very good at guiding you to appropriate mobs for your level to kill, apart from maybe some of the level 10 ones which you'd be past

Pick them up. Do them.

For crafting it depends on whether you have access to silos and crafting machines or not. If you belong to a guild and do, personally I like spellcrafting. But I tend to skip T2 resources because sandstone is so easy and spells like blood bolt and a few others will let you skip right past slate.

If you don't belong a guild I believe the typical thing to do is scalecraft - made easier by a change a while back letting us use some biped crafting machines (eg. anvil) for this. See eg. this.

http://istariaregicide.guildlaunch.c....php?t=8195020

Appropriate scales for any of these activities are obviously a big help.

And for finding resources your best friend is the map pack addon.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26807

Thread Information