Thread: Sooo tired of this problem

Default Sooo tired of this problem

Once again i post like many others about "Istaria not responding" when you port or move too fast.
    I am getting so tired of this happening to me and other friends in the game.
    It gets us to the point sometimes that we need to take a break and hope the next time we log in it wil not happen. wishful thinking
    Some days I struggle to play with all the crashes and accomplish nothing I planned to do ingame.
    Today each time I ported to Genevia ...Istaria not responding.
    Please fix this well-known issue.
    Tomorrow is maintenance day...please put this at the top of your list and please don't put the game online until you have done something to decrease the crashes we are having.
    And thats not just a handful of us.
    For those who say they do not have any of these issues...don't bother adding a comment here because you are living in a bubble.

so pissed off with this issue....i need a break

no cheers today

Default Re: Sooo tired of this problem

I too am very very discouraged due to Istaria.exe not working. And it stays that way. Out of the 8 crrashes I had all day yesterday only one came up with an exception error for me to click on the box and send it off. I love this game and have always loved this game but right now, I too, am in that corner by the wayside , contemplating what I can do to get this taken care of, somehow , some way.

But I am not a developer. I am just as discouraged as the other person who is experiencing crashes. Trust me, I feel for what your going through as well.

Default Re: Sooo tired of this problem

I understand that you are frustrated. I would be too where I in your shoes.

But please know that the only thing which will solve this problem is if you submit a support ticket, not complain on the forums. And thus I am going to close this thread.

Thread Information