Thread: Why Virtrium? Why?

Default Why Virtrium? Why?

I stopped playing this game a few years ago because of Virtium's refusing to even speak to a player for making truly vulgar remarks in a chat channel.

I only came recently because of abject boredom and already I'm regretting it.

The game has so much going for it. Really. But the way Virtrium interacts with its customers is sometimes really off-putting.

Amon just chastised me in a PM for asking game related questions on someone elses behalf. Seriously. That was only to distract from Velea's summarily locking the thread where I tried to get answers and then instantly deleting a related but totally new question.

My friend is busy at university at the moment. Do you really expect me to feel bad about following up on something like this for her? Seriously, what exactly do you think is wrong with that?

Just take the time lodge bug reports and see how you're dealt with.

People play games to have fun and silliness like this is definitely not fun

Default Re: Why Virtrium? Why?

Amon and vel should not be chastised but commended for the hard work they have been putting in this game . The blight have awakened from there long slumber and have been on a torant of attacks on chaos Finally there hearing us full time warriors .

You did bend a community rule almost to its breaking point hear, and depending on the question I might fully understand why Amon did what he did.

To follow up on a topic that is locked Pm amon vel or amari they have always answered me in a timely fashion even if it was not what I wanted to hear there still polite .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Why Virtrium? Why?

That-lightning!
    well spoken!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information