Thread: New Construction on Fabric Isle

Default New Construction on Fabric Isle

Since the owner of the existing clothmaking shop has locked down their silos and gone awol, I have planned a new shop and silos on the plot beside the pad. These are open to contributions from anyone who is interested. Thanks to Malicore (I believe) who has already completed the thornwood for the shop.

Also, there is a T2 silo open beside the pad if it is of any use to anyone.
    Being self-sufficient isn't being able to do everything; rather, self-sufficiency is the art of surviving on that which you are able to do for yourself.

Default Re: New Construction on Fabric Isle

Update: Malicore has now completed the steelsilk and radiant essence on the shop also.
    Being self-sufficient isn't being able to do everything; rather, self-sufficiency is the art of surviving on that which you are able to do for yourself.

Update again: Malicore has completed the shop, many thanks for your effort.

So, there is now a new expert clothworking shop on Fabric Isle with two T2 silos open. I will be bringing up more silos and will eventually get some T4 up.

If anyone would like the silos up faster, they are open to contributions.

thank you malicore & diput, a nice shop & silos near resources are always a boon for the shard!

Thread Information