Thread: Feedback

Default Feedback

Just letting the DEVS know - like the new launcher screen (new for me at least)

Default Re: Feedback

make the launcher remember i hit mute music for next time it loads ._. i dont need to have it be heard 5 houses down

open sound recorder, turn off your microphone and record 2 seconds of nothing, save file as "epic_1_loop.mp3" no quotes. copy to game folder\resources\sound\music. overwrite existing file, make read only. problem solved

That would be the "hard mute" solution.
    Nevertheless - it is a solution and a rather good one.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

The sound issue is being addressed.

Post Re: Feedback

Alternatively, click the blue speaker icon in the lower right hand corner... *voila* ...sound muted.

I actually *like* the music (and with Zorbin's instructions I can change it to the Tazoon theme ) but Blue Hasia is right, 'tis a tad loud.

Thanks, all.

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

thats not the problem nia it doesn't remember you hit mute on next start up and the launcher keeps blasting the sound

Should be a fix for this going to Blight very soon (tm). I know they've addressed it internally, I'm just not sure how soon it gets patched to Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Post Re: Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    thats not the problem nia it doesn't remember you hit mute on next start up and the launcher keeps blasting the sound
    I thought "OK, so I'm a dummy and got it wrong..." but I just logged in now and I have a blue speaker icon with a red X over it and... ...no sound. My Launcher screen is version 2.2.

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Shard

blight is different launcher versions than ours. it's not been applied to us yet. though the editing sound as i described above also allows you to put in whatever music/volume you prefer, as oppposed to the dev's choice only

lol - thread was meant as praise but turned into 'complaints' instead..

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium View Post
    lol - thread was meant as praise but turned into 'complaints' instead..
    I like to think of it as constructive feedback

Could someone please clarify, which version, or which launcher file contains the vault window addition? It will certainly cut down on the paper strewn across my desk with alt details
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Unless I've missed something, there is not a launcher yet with that feature.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbin View Post
    open sound recorder, turn off your microphone and record 2 seconds of nothing, save file as "epic_1_loop.mp3" no quotes. copy to game folder\resources\sound\music. overwrite existing file, make read only. problem solved
    Thank you soo much. I don't think I would mind the music if I didn't need to fully exit the game to switch characters!
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

the launcher doesn't seem to save my portrait... I can find them in the prefs-folder but they're not used

Thread Information