Hello everyone,

I once played Istaria, then called Horizons, years and years ago when it first came out, and I adored it. However, I played with my brother and did not speak much to other players so when he quit I did as well. I attempted to return to the game when the free trials first opened (and I had a break in college), but found that the individual that I spent my time playing with (a hatchling close to her RoP) had used me as free labor/help while completely ignoring quests I needed. I had wasted so much of my trial that I felt ridiculous and put off of paying for a subscription.

Needless to say I am back to the game I have always adored, but thus far I am disappointed in the lower level player base. I was excited to jump back into the game and have a blast, but was greeted rudely and inconsiderately by a number of hatchlings in the first town on multiple occasions. I came in excited to be playing, only to be rebuffed when asking a few basic game-play questions to catch myself up or attempting to join what appeared to be a casual RP. Perhaps, I should have started off with a new character and ran through the tutorial first thing (which I have now done) but I did not expect to have to. It was kind-of a bummer.

All in all I am excited to be here, with years of (rusty) RP experience under my belt I am ready to write for all my worth and enjoy every subsequent moment spent on Istaria. I plan on maining a red male dragon named Urtheron, hope to see everyone in game!

-Urth