Thread: forgot

Default forgot

i forgot my usernames that i was playing with i just installed the new launcher and can someone please help me remember them? i would like this person to be a dev if possible

Default Re: forgot

If you remember what email address you use (I hope you do), first go back and check your emails.

Failing that, you can still log in to play.istaria.com using the email address as your username and whatever password you use. If all goes well, you'll get the EULA. Click past the EULA and your username will be shown at the top of the left column.

Note: the ability to log in with an email address might go away at some point.

Failing that, you need to open a support ticket.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

ok now i remember one of my usernames but i still forget the password that goes with the username

It depends which server board I think is which.

<Rewriting post due to Sparkcal's new post>

There is a 'forgot password' button somewhere, I am pretty sure. It's either in the launcher or on the play.istaria or accounts.istaria website that sends you an email with your password/a password change code.

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    <Rewriting post due to Sparkcal's new post>

There is a 'forgot password' button somewhere, I am pretty sure. It's either in the launcher or on the play.istaria or accounts.istaria website that sends you an email with your password/a password change code.
    i will remember this racktor thanks

Thread Information