Thread: Buy Back Points?

Default Buy Back Points?

So, how do Buy Back Points work? I don't seem to be getting any buy back points as I level a new class... I need to start taking skill points outta another skill, but as I said, I'm no longer getting and BBP from leveling a new class.

Are the BBP only dished out once? Umm, even then I'm not sure how that would work...

Anyone know a simple explanation of these points? And how I get them?

Thanks,
    Quiiliitiila

Default Re: Buy Back Points?

Once you have used all your buyback points, you'll have to wait a few days to get more. Makes it harder to swap points from one skill to another unfortunately.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Once you have used all your buyback points, you'll have to wait a few days to get more. Makes it harder to swap points from one skill to another unfortunately.
    Oh, so the points are dolled out dependent on time, not levels earned? So if I wait a few days I'll get some back, or do I still need to level a new class AND wait?

Thanks a ton, I'll get the hang of it eventually
    -Quiiliitiila

It's purely time-based. There's also a limit on how many buy-back points you can have at once (1/3 or 1/4 of your total points, I think) so that even if you go a whole year without using them, you'll never be able to change all your points at once.

Point is: they'll keep coming back whether you level or not! Just takes some patience.

I could get to lv100 within a few days and still have little to no BBP
    they come back over time (a higher level respectively getting more BBP as time passes than someone of a lower level). Rather annoying if you want to change BBP asap, but taking time means we can't change to be powerful for everyy enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    I could get to lv100 within a few days and still have little to no BBP
    they come back over time (a higher level respectively getting more BBP as time passes than someone of a lower level). Rather annoying if you want to change BBP asap, but taking time means we can't change to be powerful for everyy enemy
    Get to level 100 in a few days? Jeeze, wish I had your talent

Yeah, I just want to put some points into nature and power and take out of shield and stuff. After that I don't plan on using BBP that often :P

Thanks everyone for your help!
    -Quiiliitiila

Three hundred buyback points at level one hundred.

All 300 'regenerate' in 1 week.

Have fun!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information