Thread: WTB Regrowth V and Mithril Stylus

Default WTB Regrowth V and Mithril Stylus

Trying to slog my way through the AROP, and I need these things that a dragon can't make. I should be in game most of the evening (Central). If anybody could help me out, I'd appreciate it. I have a pile of mithril, marble shards, shining orbs in my vault. Please respond here or look me up in game as Megadread_shadow. Thanks very much.

Default Re: WTB Regrowth V and Mithril Stylus

Quote Originally Posted by Megadread View Post
    Trying to slog my way through the AROP, and I need these things that a dragon can't make. I should be in game most of the evening (Central). If anybody could help me out, I'd appreciate it. I have a pile of mithril, marble shards, shining orbs in my vault. Please respond here or look me up in game as Megadread_shadow. Thanks very much.
    From my understanding, the Mithril Rune Stylus is no longer needed for ARoP. The spell Regrowth V is able to be made by Dragons. You just need the form.

Hoberton hit the nail on the head!
    The last time i heard of the mithril rune stylus being asked for was a few months ago, with alot of ARoP's completed since. Regrowth, as with almsot all spells, can be made by anyone with enough spellcraft skill and the formula.

I haven't been able to find the formula for Regrowth V, so I'd like to buy the formula or the spell from somebody. I spoke to the druid trainer in Feledan, but he/she had nothing for sale. I could just kill things for hours and hope for it to drop, but I thought I would come to the marketplace and ask.

***edit***
    I found the formula at the spellcraft trainer in Kirasanct, so I no longer need to buy the spell. The dryad that wants the spell told me I'd have to get it from a druid. If I didn't need her help, I'd squish her for lying to me.

I hope you're right about the stylus.
    Last edited by Megadread; October 13th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.

Thread Information