Thread: Dragon Carrying?

Question Dragon Carrying?

Hello, this is my firsy topic so it might stink.

Anyways my friends and I have been thinking that maybe dragon's can carry things like nakas or hatchlings to places for a short period of time. If your an adult you can carry two nakas on your back. If your ancient, you can carry one hatchling and one naka.

The time for adult's could be 2 minutes. The time for ancients could be 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

This could also be a buff you earn or you slow down when your flying or running.

Tell me what you think on this idea?

Default Re: Dragon Carrying?

Its an awsome idea!
    Just can't be done
    i can't find the thread that had this suggestion on, but on that thread, it was ruled out quickly due to how hard at this point it would be and how it goes against the lore.

Oh ok xD Thanks for the reply lolz, also your sitting infront of my right now on Istaria xD
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream 100/45/13 ~ Adult, Atriva Liliin 19/15/0 ~ Hatchling, Zukori 0/0/0 ~ Hatchling
    Make sure I'm happy at all times, or the Chaos shard will BECOME Chaos!
    Edit 2023: Wth kind of drugs was I on 10 years ago

It depends which server board I think is which.

Yeah, it's been denied many many times due to the fact that it is impossible on the system to allow riders on dragons. It's not really against the lore (there's no lore saying dragons can't carry people), but still.
    Riding Mounts
    Dragon Transport
    Dragon Riding

Search is your friend. It is even in the FAQ, as a matter of fact.

As has been pointed out, there are many closed threads on this very topic, thus closing this one.

Thread Information