Thread: Conversations in Feladan to a dragon

Default Conversations in Feladan to a dragon

The words that trigger the next part of the story are in magenta. The story has been transcribed word for word, only changes were made to spelling.

Calling all elves!! I've been told by a reliable source that conversations in Feladan may go differently elf-to-elf. PLEASE please go have a chat in Feladan and post anything different!

Xerintha will be a different post as hers is an on-going conversation that I have not yet completed.

Tareviel the Spearment trainer
    ? Tareviel tells you, ?Welcome to Feladan, Dragon. I am Tareviel of the Protectorate. It is our duty to protect the Elven people as well as this city. In the past we alone among the Elves fought against the Withered Aegis, but with our return home the ancient Order of Rangers has been reformed once again. If you wish to know more about the Protectorate you should speak with Instructor Brilthor in Tazoon.

Ranger Captain Taurorond
    ? Taurorond tells you, ?Greetings, friend. You are welcome to Feladan. We have reclaimed our homeland and for that we are eternally grateful to the Living Races. It is good to be home among the trees and the grass. Not that I disliked Tozan, but it was never home. Merely a place to reside until we were able to return.

Taurorond tells you, ?Yes we reclaimed it with the help of the Gifted, such as yourself. They fought the Withered Aegis, destroyed the foul machines, and even withstood the terrible plague that descended upon Istaria for a time. But now we are back and as you can see I have reformed our ancient Order of Rangers.

Tarurorond tells you, ?The Order of Rangers was formed centuries ago, long before the coming of the Withered Aegis, to protect Feladan Forest and my people. When Feladan fell to the Aegis during the Invasion the Order was disbanded and replaced with the Protectors. With our return the Rangers are once again needed and so we have taken up the most sacred duty.?

Tarurorond tells you, ?There are still a few Protectors, though many of the former members have joined the Order of Rangers. Most of the Protectors have remained in Tazoon with their families and to guard the Council Hall. But there is one named Tareviel who returned home if you wish to learn more about the Protectors.

Quintin the Elder
    ? Quintin tells you, ?Welcome to Feladan, my friend. We have returned home at last, thanks to you, the Gifted. We are forever in your debt. I invite you to explore our city and our forest, but please do not harm the trees! If you wish to help us in our continuing defense, speak with Ranger-Captain Taurorond or travel to Tazoon and speak with Seneschal Allambe.

Amad Belune
    ? Amad tells you, ?Greetings! Look at this place; can you believe that this was once that horrid blight expanse of forest? I cannot believe all the pain and torment that the blighted ones have caused this beautiful place. It?s good to see that Feladan and it?s surrounding woods are finally recovering from it?s occupation under the Withered Aegis.

Dibiano Allorni
    ? Dibiano tells you, ?Look around, the ethereal substantiators worked! It?s beautiful isn?t it, we had no idea that the substantiators would work so well. The only spot we were unable to cleanse was the awful portal from the Realm of Blight the Withered Aegis build during their occupation. We?ll definitely have to keep an eye on it.

Ranger Badhor
    ? Badhor tells you, ?Welcome friend, to Feladan, ancient home of the Elves. We are grateful for the help and support of the Living Races during our exile and we shall not forget the charity. You are welcome here in our reclaimed and beautiful city.

But be wary if you venture beyond these walls! For the Withered Aegis have not give up on Feladan so quickly and attack us from time to time. If you should need my assistance, simply call, for I am a Ranger, and it is my duty to protect my people, the city and the forest.

Elven Guard
    at the Blight Portal (on the left) ? Elven tells you, ?Careful if you venture further! We?ve been stationed here to guard the forest and give advance warning if the Portal opens again, if I were you I wouldn?t go any closer than here to it.?

Elven tells you, ?The Ethereal Substantiators were able to remove almost all of the Blight, but this patch behind us was unremovable. Beyond the edge of this foul black is an inactive portal into the Realm of Blight.?

Elven tells you, ?This portal is a one way tear into our plane from the Realm of Blight. The Withered Aegis build these to keep a steady flood of the undead masses into our plane of existence. This one appears to be inactive, and we?ve been stationed here to make sure it remains that way.

Elven Guard
    at the Blight Portal (on the right) - Elven tells you, ?You can feel the blight?seeping?tainting. I don?t think this portal is an inactive as they think. It feels as though something is watching us.?

Elven tells you, ?I don?t know how to explain it, everytime I come near this vile corner of the Feladan Woods, I feel it. Just out
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Zina

Default Re: Conversations in Feladan to a dragon

I've heard the Elven Guards at the Blight Portal are positioned such that their backs are facing the enemies instead of them looking at the enemy... Some had suggested the Feladan Elves will fail to hold the enemy once again or that they are gonna turn their back on defending the land..I dunno.
    O.o what's your take on this Gliding Frost?

I'm still reading lores at the moment. So Appreciate your Efforts in Collecting the conversations. *Three Big Cheers for you* [Y][Y][Y][B][B][B] Thank you very much!

Default Re: Conversations in Feladan to a dragon

They definetly face away from the portal.

Personally think the elves, especially the Gifted among them, would rally to defend their city. Given how long it took to reclaim the city in the first place I think any reattack by the WA would have to be HUGE.
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Thread Information