Thread: Gryffs

Default Gryffs

Well I've been playing this little pet game for awhile- and figured it was time I shared the joy a bit so~ some invite codes.

DPQRK3YLO2
    GD1FICXQLE
    UWY3547T2V
    KA52HQUV30
    SF5Q6WP2XU

Potentially defunct codes:
    F8E2JS4WPH
    XB02TLDW5Z
    BK5IQ2D9WG
    64J08B3R5D
    QA8IN3TDKB

Please note this last set were generated awhile back when some folks wanted to join- then changed their minds/never got around to it. They haven't been used but sometimes codes are deactivated after some time.

For those curious about game details, you may create your own gryffs with real-life money bought currency called Tokens, or you may earn up gold in game to buy gryffs other players have bred. You may also battle your gryffs to raise their level and earn gold, as well as hunt to get food and items to decorate them with.

You can see some examples of the art style and different kinds of gryphons on the front page: www.gryffs.com. Currently there are 7 different species available.

Don't promise it's everyone's cup of tea but someone here might enjoy it.
    Last edited by Kyrieath; October 19th, 2012 at 10:42 PM.

Default Re: Gryffs

-double post, bad me, but I did forget a note and can't edit the above post now.

You're only allowed one account per user, so please don't snag two codes. That's an instant ban when you get caught.

Just a note:
    SF5Q6WP2XU
    KA52HQUV30
    F8E2JS4WPH

-have been used. The rest are still available.

GD1FICXQLE taken!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Welcome aboard, Veruliyam. Hope you enjoy it; isn't a particularly intensive game but it's fun for a little on the side thing. Feel free to ask if you've any questions.

---

And QA8IN3TDKB has now been used; there are five codes remaining:

UWY3547T2V
    DPQRK3YLO2
    64J08B3R5D
    BK5IQ2D9WG
    XB02TLDW5Z

Just an update- two codes left.

DPQRK3YLO2
    BK5IQ2D9WG

final update; all codes used. I hope you all enjoy the game.

Well, I haven't figured out battling yet...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Feed your gryff to a full 100 points, then hit the 'fetch' button at the bottom of the page to bring up a list of gryffs of the same level as yours. You can change the level by typing a different number in the box there- you can go five levels over or five under. The experience return increases or decreases accordingly, along with the likelihood of losing or winning. Click a gryff's name and go to their page, then go down to the drop down list on said page to select your gryff to battle against it.

If your gryff isn't showing in the drop down list, go to:
    Account > Battlers > Manage Battlers
    Check to see if your chosen battler's box is checked. If not, click it, then go down to the bottom of the page and click "select these battlers". After that, your gryff should be able to battle. It's possible someone may have had it set solely as a hunter before sending it to the adoption center. The setting tends to stick.
    Last edited by Kyrieath; November 30th, 2012 at 06:45 PM.

This looks like a fun game, however those codes are invalid now. Is there a chance to get one so I may take a peek into this game?

As I do log in randomly, perhaps one should be sent to me in a pm. ^^;
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Sorry, Silverth; I'm afraid all my codes are taken and I don't know when I'll get more. They're given out randomly by the admins.

Thread Information