Thread: Trick or Treat

Default Trick or Treat

Just wondering if the devs are going to role out the spookie spiders ect for Halloween this year

Or on October 30-31 Have 1 dev at night during peak hours this once host something really spookie for all players kinda like the tails of old on devils night the dead and decaying rose up and reaped havoc type stuff
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Trick or Treat

The fall fest is coming~ And the spookies will soon be here~ (except they won't give xp since they were use as a very popular power leveling spot previosuly, but still the candy; and the costumes!)

oh my i hope they do! It soudns fun~

Could you guys also make is spookie like put in a blight storm across istaria for all hollows eve
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

will this be in the same spot out by dalimon i think was or out by where the other event was?
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Thread Information