Thread: Looking for Valkor's Blood Talon or Pieces 1-5 of the Blood Talon

Default Looking for Valkor's Blood Talon or Pieces 1-5 of the Blood Talon

Title says it all. Contact me on this thread or in Istaria.Declan Lapp of Order,or DoomStalion of Order are the characters I am mostly on. Tell me what you want in exchange and I will see if I have it.
    Declan is the one,true Fang of Death

Default Re: Looking for Valkor's Blood Talon or Pieces 1-5 of the Blood Talon

~

Edited because thread author has a problem with it
    Last edited by Alisto; October 31st, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

fight for it- took me 8 years to get it^^P
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Aren't we all looking for Valkor's Blood?
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

I'm kind of curious, since I'm not particularly good at battling Valkor - what's the best strategy for defeating him?

It depends which server board I think is which.

I agree with Lov - assemble a group and fight for it. I don't think anyone would leave it lying around unless they were collecting it. Those are worth big money.

But Awdz: I honestly have no clue. I have never fought Valkor either. This is what the wiki says:
    "Dragons in group should switch fast from Valkor itself to quick banishing his appearing periodically minions as they use a lot of magic and melee debuffs typical to a Reaver mixed with undead. Primal or Life is a good choice for damage type against Valkor, to Spirit and Mind he is high resisted."
    ....yeah that's another page that needs updating.

Thread Information