Thread: Blight Update 232

Default Blight Update 232

A couple of quick bug fixes:

• Flattened plot in Falithien
    • Jacques Allantyrn now gives out his quests via the quest book rather than persistent dialog. This will offer the proper quest to Dragons now as well as the right one for bipeds.
    • Uploaded Apple Bobbing quests to Autumn as well.
    • Scary Zombies and Spooky Spiders have returned to the Festival Crypt region.
    • Master Resource Processing formulas now correctly require 1100 skill to scribe.
    • Fixed spawn of Bass near Drift Point community so that they fish will spawn in the water now, not on land.

Default Re: Blight Update 232

In Autumn's bobbing for apples quest she asks me if "Are you ready to being then?", rather than "are you ready to begin then?" Clicking on the quest gives "nil is not online.". It does give the quest, which works.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Post Re: Blight Update 232

I've just visited Autumn (wearing a suitable mask) and the only greeting she is giving is waving her arm - no dialogue.

[Hint regarding Bobbing for Apples activity: Your Istarian Army Knife? - don't leave home without it!]

Nia :: Chronicles of the Twisted Guild :: Blight Shard

Post Re: Blight Update 232

Got it working for Nia (with the errors that Marynah mentioned) but won't work for my draggy, Cymru. Quest doesn't "see" that you have used your Intuition ability so you are unable to gather.

Nia :: Chronicles of the Twisted Guild :: Blight Shard

Nia, would you please use standard black in your text? I am color blind and I have to highlight everything you post to read it clearly.
    Last edited by Hoberton; November 10th, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Nia, would you please use standard black in your text? I am color blind and I have to highlight everything you post to read it clearly.
    LOL I hope Nia will take the time to highlight the above.

If not, Translation: Use black text for the color blind among us.

Nice stuff. Saw a few plot fixes in updates 231 and 232...was hoping to see the fix for the bumps on my plot in Spire's Gate from my ticket back in August. Ticket #15493

Always appreciate the work yall are doin there for the game!
    A dark shadow in the night skies...

That should have been fixed. It is for me. If it isn't for you, you will need to submit a new ticket.

Fixed for you on Blight or Chaos? It's not for me on Chaos, still the same 2 bumps in the plot surface there...if it should be I will submit a new ticket.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R`aven Sky`Dash View Post
    Fixed for you on Blight or Chaos? It's not for me on Chaos, still the same 2 bumps in the plot surface there...if it should be I will submit a new ticket.

Thanks
    These patches haven't reached Chaos yet so that would explain why you aren't seeing the fix. She meant Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Righto...just a long time coming to live then. Did a manual clearing of cache yesterday just to be sure I wasnt missing something. My apologies Velea, but thx for fixing it

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Hoberton, I can't read the line in your sig file under the blue "Istaria", either.

Nia

Thread Information