Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flight animation tweaks!

Default Flight animation tweaks!

It's not much really just playing around with the Flight animation. THIS IS A WIP!

Not much of a change~ But I do hope you all enjoy!

Download link~ http://www.filesend.net/download.php...60b7eef1eb14b9

How to install, Program files(x86), Istaria, Resources, definitions, characters, Dragon, then drag and drop and overwrite.

Please be kind this is my first time ever doing something like this

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Flight animation tweaks!

Actually, it install you throw it in your resources_override which does the magic. :P

But what exactly does it do, out of curiosity?

im curious as well do u have a video?

I don't have a video yet, I'll have to real quick make one x3

ah, I didn't know that hehe, but I will have a video up

How I love it... a site that forces you to enable javascript AND cookies to be able to do anything with it... and then I wait 25 seconds, click on download, wait a minute and get a nice window "page cannot be displayed".

together with my thread about the broken items this totally made my night...

Zaren, try uploading it to Mediafire so it doesn't derp up on others like it did on Pharaxes. ;P

Blog Entries

Ack, I ADORE this tweak. It's more...dragon-flight-y. It's the closest one can get to ascending/descending at angles.
    Last edited by Myrdiatoken; November 20th, 2012 at 05:28 AM.

If not a video, could we perhaps just get a description of what the mod actually does beyond "tweak the flight animations"? Maybe what files it alters? Considering Pharaxes's post, I don't really want to attempt to download it just to figure out what it does.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I'm tempted to try it, but I would like to know exactly what it does before I just go and download it.

I have taken the liberty of creating a video that displays the difference. First clip does have a mod though, as the text says - it's Terathion's old mod that slows down your flap speed so dragons don't look like honeybees when flying.
    Here:
    Mod Depiction

Went to the link you posted to download the file, it made me download a program, does the file download in this program`s file database? I cannot find it O.o

I want to download it but whenever I try to download it, the website tries to make me download something else too. I only want the mod.
    Last edited by opaldragon; November 22nd, 2012 at 07:19 AM.

A heads up for downloading this!
    When you click on the link, it iwll direct you to a webpage; on which is an advertisement which willl tell you to downloand some stuff. Thats -not- what you need. In the corner is a timer thingy, which is the dowload you are looking for. AFter waiting and clicking, you can either veiw or save it, save it then its downloaded! Proceed to put the file in resources_override then wlecome to a nicer, smother, better flight!

Thank you. I love this mod.

thank you for the video Racktor!

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    A heads up for downloading this!
    When you click on the link, it iwll direct you to a webpage; on which is an advertisement which willl tell you to downloand some stuff. Thats -not- what you need. In the corner is a timer thingy, which is the dowload you are looking for. AFter waiting and clicking, you can either veiw or save it, save it then its downloaded! Proceed to put the file in resources_override then wlecome to a nicer, smother, better flight!
    I did wait for the timer, and all it was was a program, and it installed a virus, I had to do a system restore to get rid if it.
    think I`ll just wait till there`s a safer download for it. not taking chances after that happened. O.o

in reply (on zar's behalf) to racktor's suggestion and darkwingduck's trouble getting the mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9lxc185w12aehhk

hope that helps!
    Last edited by Azath; November 27th, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

it would be awesome if this was combined with the mod you had before Racktor.
    so the flight animation was slower and the take off and landing was nice too

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    it would be awesome if this was combined with the mod you had before Racktor.
    so the flight animation was slower and the take off and landing was nice too
    I already did that. Just change the float movespeed under flightascend. It works with this mod just like it does with the original flight animation. I tested it.

Thread Information