Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs: Winter 2012

Default Re: Game Bugs: Winter 2012

recently noticed, that if you have main tab open on chat windows. and open the chat settings, make any or no changes, hit OK... it deletes the name of the window, leaving it blank. where it used to say Main, now reverts to blank tab. you need to reopen chat settings and rename the chat channel to Main.

also, the save window positions still do not function properly. as when you use a window like opening a backpack sack, it resets later if you do any exchanges with NPC's. and sometimes all you need to do is go fight and loot a mob, and backpack settings are back to default yet again. even sometimes a lapse in time usage causes this also. say you don't open vault/backpack sack for like 15 minutes or so.. later you open it, it's right back to default again.

the silo's aren't much different. one may hold but then a 2nd one opened that was already set, may also revert. unless you close one and reopen it, then open a 2nd/3rd and so on
    Last edited by Malicore; December 12th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.

Have been noticing the marble golems are not dropping trophies often. It's averaging about 2 for every ten killed. Bah.
    Many of them don't drop anything at all nowadays.

This is simply a bad run of luck. They have a very good chance (almost 50% in fact) of dropping either a trophy or tech comp. However, they also have a chance to drop nothing.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; December 14th, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

I went hunting spooky spiders on New Brommel, hoping to get dead spiders for dipping in chocolate. Unfortunately, no matter how many spiders I killed, there were no dead ones to be had.

I did notice while looting there were some times where I simply did not get any feedback (not even the statement that it had nothing of value) when looting the spiders/checking them for loot the first time. Could it be that I should have gotten dead spiders from those instances?

It would be really nice if I could find out quickly where to get the dead spiders I'm after, since I'd like to hand out chocolate spiders at our guild ball on Saturday Dec 22 (assuming the apocalypse does not destroy us the day before).
    Last edited by awdz; December 16th, 2012 at 01:46 PM.

The link for "Guardian requirements" or whatever it is called doesn't work. Sorry if this is a known issue. Having some problems with the new search.

Is this on the Guardian Trainer?
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; December 22nd, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

Not sure if this belongs here, but I`m noticing that the graphics glitches that make my video spaz are getting worse. now it`s happening on the road leading up to Aughendell`s gates, and just heading into Mahagra from Snowfall. luckily I didn`t crash, but it still freaked me out. I dont want to risk frying my graphics card over this game. please fix the glitches in these areas?

Sandstone field(s) sandstone bluffs:Genevia island
    Sandstone field camera facing plots:Nuthala: Lesser Aradoth
    Road leading to gates:Aughendell
    Road into the town of Mahagra

Not sure if there are anymore spots, but I`ll keep you updated. Also after the holidays, I`ll try to post screenies, and coords to these areas.
    but here`s what I get that crashes my computer to blue screen

Darkwing these are specific to your graphics card and settings, not game wide bugs. Please submit a support ticket about them rather than posting on the forums and I'm sure our technicians can help you. Such posts, though, don't belong on the Game Bugs thread.
    Last edited by Velea; December 19th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

Yes it is on the Guardian trainer. Well one at Sslannis at least it doesn't work.

Primal cast: in the Effect: primal cast info pop up, I think there's a little typo. It says: "Ranged only spells only". Isn't it a duplicate?

No, its not.

Bristugo teleports: the guild teleports are all in the form: "Guild: name" except Clearport, which states: "Guild: Clearport pad".

Already reported in another thread.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 5th, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

It depends which server board I think is which.

21810/29162 - the lair entrance here is jutting up a bit awkwardly on the cliff so that you can see 'under' the texture. If you raise the terrain slightly there, it'll cover that up, but it just looks strange right now.

Is wondering why there is a bunch of Buckets of Apples at ~48,199/14,976 rather than in town where they belong. (On Order)
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

In the quest "Spiked Scales VI: A New Enemy", the final quest step has two typos:
    "Return to Rykhar in Dralk to discuss what you disocvered abot Werewolves."

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 18th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Dung Piles can be missed (they do not dodge it) with attacks even so they're stationary enemies. Should it be this way?

Yes, this is by design.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 27th, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

The dimensional pocket quest at lv90 for dragons seems to not be working as expected. This may be old news if a rumor I heard is correct, if so please disregard. The quest asks you to deliver packages to the city guards at Aughundell, Kirasant, Mahagra, Dralk, Dalimond, and Chiconis. You are given 45 minutes to complete the deliveries and it wasn't permitted to use recall or teleports.

I was on my hatchling alt, lv90 lairshaper and think under lv20 adventure so was quite a run past things like Knox along the road, hehe. It was very late for me and I didn't expect a timed quest when I went to Tazoon (didn't even think to look at the clock when I got the quest). After running the roads from Aughundell, to Kira, Mahagra, and Dralk figured it was too late and I had wasted too much time looking at the map, to just jump in the teleport at Dralk and end the quest so I could start over the next day when I was actually awake. Much to my surprise the teleport worked and the quest wasn't stopped as failed. I ported to Dalimond, Chiconis, and back to Tazoon and got quest complete, given the quest constraints I don't think that should have happened.

Went to Grendan Stonemeld in Aughundell to buy the tech: Craft: Cooking V and passed the mouse over the tech and noticed the application requires: Peridot Golem Chip and Red Vexator Fringe. When I applied tech to item in creation window it showed correct requirements: Bloodsulk Bloodmage Finger and Nah'guk Gatherer Ear. All applied correctly to item.

It looks correct to me so it was likely fixed in a blight patch already.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 18th, 2013 at 10:14 AM.

(Note I'm using the Blight client but playing on Order)

For some reason, Marble Golems are much more red than their Boulder counterpart...
    Screenshot: http://i50.tinypic.com/20kc0uw.jpg
    Is this intended?

I am also using the Blight Client on Order Shard. The Player Search is nice in adding Craft Rating column and deleting LFG informatioon but- the column widths need some work. Two days of play on Blight Client and no CTD's is most refreshing. Consigner search by price needs some attention as well. Any chance the Award points column in the Guild Member Window can be made sortable?

Knossos

Primal Attack I->IV scribe at 5 levels into the tier. (I.E. 5, 25, 45...) Yet, Primal Attack V scribes at 7 levels in - lvl 87. Not sure if that's intended or not.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 18th, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

With Blight Client 384.71 playing live on Order Shard equipping the Top Hat results in immediate Crash to Desktop with the "Unhandled Exception" Message. I think this is same bug as reported earlier today by a blight tester for the new Gnomekindle content in equipping the Gnomekindle Clothes with crash to desktop. In my case I reverted to Live client 384.65 so that the Top Hat could be equipped, and then return to Blight Client with Top Hat in place was successful. This has happened twice (only two attempts to reequip Top Hat when on live with Blight Client 384.71), the first was yesterday (after previous post to this thread wherein i stated no crashes had occurred using Blight Client). In both cases upon return to Blight Client 384.71 my vault would not open after an extended wait but did open normally after relog.

Knossos

With Blight Client 384.71 playing live on Order Shard Equipping my Tarbash's Travertine Cargo Disk (already attuned) brings up the message "This item will become attuned if you equip it. Do you wish to continue?". This sequence repeats each time I equip the disk. On the other hand, I can equip my already attuned Priceless Admantium Jewelry without a warning message. The issue thus seems to be item related rather than Tier related for T6 attuned items.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    With Blight Client 384.71 playing live on Order Shard Equipping my Tarbash's Travertine Cargo Disk (already attuned) brings up the message "This item will become attuned if you equip it. Do you wish to continue?". This sequence repeats each time I equip the disk. On the other hand, I can equip my already attuned Priceless Admantium Jewelry without a warning message. The issue thus seems to be item related rather than Tier related for T6 attuned items.

Knossos
    Update: I get the mesage when trying to equip the Priceless Necklace but not when I equip the rings bracelets or earrings.

Knossos

3 Minor bugs:
    Unarmed Mastery 01 ability tooltip says 'Adds 2-1 damage'. Should be 1-2 ?
    Med Guild House shows Shining Essence Construction Sphere as 1000-1200. Should be 800-1000
    Mining III ability tooltip refers to nickel ore instead of dark iron ore.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; February 18th, 2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information