• I like the fluff idea

1 9.09%
  • I like the Crystal Storage room idea

1 9.09%
  • I dont like any of the ideas brought forth

1 9.09%

Thread: New lair rooms Crystal structure and Grand craft chamber

Default New lair rooms Crystal structure and Grand craft chamber

I have recently purchased a lair and when i was planing it i noticed the rooms are FAR from modular like bipeds are so it brought about the following questions :

1 : would you all be in-favor of a structure that took up 1 complete floor of any lair and have ALL Craft machines in it .

Note this is a combination with 4 silos so it will cost the combined total of all shops and silo construction for example : t 5 smelting chamber i think costs 24,24,40,20,20,16 if i am correct doubtful but for example sake same as stone working gem working spell-crafting and crystal shaping AND silos are different but again a gestimation 10 10 16 20 15 15 not in game atm so cant pull exact numbers. So total will be like 130 130 210 120 120 104 again not real numbers ! and use the same tire base with names like Dim grand craft hall ,Pail grand craft hall , glowing grand craft hall , bright grand craft hall , shining grand craft hall , and Grand craft hall with the appropriate boosts per tier put in .This structure will take up 1 complete floor and have outlets to lower floors. I have attached a pic to clear up the idea .

2: Crystal storage building : Modified from Library's this is a t 3 building only

And why should bipeds have all the cool fluff

3: Would it be possible to construct a curved crystal structor inside a Lair or hall Strictly for the storage of your scales so they don't always clog up halls or vaults ?

So hear how this pole will work and please follow the rules of this
    If your for all of it Just vote Yes If your like some of it vote for the structure you want and if you don't like it vote No this is not a good idea
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: New lair rooms Crystal structure and Grand craft chamber

Good idea but I see one major problem with the craft room right from the start... not all lairs have the same floor size, and creating multiple versions of the room to suit each lair dimension is a ton of work!

Also, you can't have a single room take up the entire floor space as you need spirals/ramps going up and down to the other levels. This creates no small headache for the developers and planning.

Default Re: New lair rooms Crystal structure and Grand craft chamber

I quite like the Grand Craft chamber, but you left out of the schema the Transmutation Chamber - which apparently will be heavily used by the new Crystal Shaper school.
    Regarding the space taken - the Grand Craft Hall should take a 4x4 floor space, spread on 2 or even 3 floors (quite like the Grand Hall Chamber which takes 4x4x4 space). Obviously it wont fit in every Lair, but would fit in most of them.

Be advised that It won't happen, but sometimes it is nice to day-dream
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Thread Information