Thread: Order

Default Order

Is there a chance that Order will be fixed before maintenance on Tuesday? It seems sad that a week will have gone by with no lair to build on. See other posts and tickets.

Default Re: Order

Moved this since it isn't a bug and doesn't fit in the game bugs section.

Order will be restarted sometime tonight according to the network admin.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Velea's post was updated with this an hour and a half ago in another thread:
    By way of update, Order is currently offline and will be for at least a few hours while the problem is being investigated and repaired.

I dont think this is just an ordinary Maint. They shut down at 2 am and as it appears, they are busy working and figuring I guess. Stop and think about it, the missing mobs was the largest indicator to show something is wrong. As far as an estimate, I doubt that will happen as well. Or if it does , it will be to say order is fine. I wish them the best of luck with what ever is wrong with order.

Thank you Awdz for that info.!

Is Order still down?

I seem to be getting in now...?

Thread Information