Thread: Full Screen Problems

Default Full Screen Problems

I seem to have a problem with full screen: I was on only 5 minutes ago when I decided to put my Istaria on full screen, like I normally do with my other laptop. After I did this in options, my Istaria crashed. I opened Istaria again and when I clicked play, the Istaria screen seemed to spaz out all over my screen. It was black as it did this, and when Istaria loaded, it froze, and closed out. Could anyone help me out with this? Maybe tell me how I can change from full screen outside of the game, since I can't get in-game?

Thank you all,
    Kuleme Seawing

P.S I didn't really know if I should put this here, or in bugs. Sorry if this is not in the right place.
    Last edited by Kuleme; November 23rd, 2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Typos
    Kuleme Seawing- Ancient Dragoness of Order- 100/31/11
    "Hm...Do I play too much Istaria?"
    *Thinks*
    "Yeah, I think so, too."

Default Re: Full Screen Problems

I seemed to have fixed it by closing out other windows. Sorry everyone!

~Kuleme Seawing
    *Thinks*
    "Yeah, I think so, too."

Same thing happens with me. I can't have any open windows and play full-screen, get endless flickering and then I usually need to reboot. Not sure why.

If you ever need to change fullscreen/windowed you can do it out of game by navigating to your Istaria installation folder normally in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Istaria
    Then open the "prefs" folder and open ClientPrefs_Graphic.DEF with a text editor, typically NotePad, and look for bool fullscreen = true (about 13 lines down) and change true to false for windowed mode, true for fullscreen. Be sure to save when done!
    And that's it!
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Thanks! I just fixed it by logging into my alt :3 But I'll keep in mind that I can fix it like that!
    *Thinks*
    "Yeah, I think so, too."

Thread Information