Thread: Seattle Holiday Meet-Up

Default Seattle Holiday Meet-Up

Greetings Istarians! I'm out in Seattle for the holidays (Federal Way to be more precise) and was thinking of planning a holiday meetup, and making this post to gauge interest in such. This is not an official Virtrium event, it is just one of its developers looking to have a fun time and meet some of the people who play the game in the Seattle area.

I am thinking of holding it on a Saturday in December - very likely the 15th as I believe the weekend of the 22nd is a time many people might be caught up in other holiday events in their lives. I have also not quite decided on the activity - I want to pick something that would allow everyone attending (pizza and beer is not going to be much fun for someone with a wheat allergy, for example) to participate in the event. Possibilities for an event are listed below, and open to suggestions:

- Pizza and Beer
    - Dinner & Movie
    - Bowling
    - Arcade Night
    - Suggestions offered, specifically named places count too.

If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected] with your ability to attend, what would appeal to you the most, any any event suggestions you may have.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

Default Re: Seattle Holiday Meet-Up

This almost sounds like something a poll would be good for. ("please select the days you can attend")

... though I don't know if our forum software supports a multi-selection kind of poll. If not, there's always Doodle.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Wrong coast! I can only look on with jealousy.

hmm, bummer.

A shame denmark is so far away
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    Wrong coast! I can only look on with jealousy.
    I agree. It'd be awesome to meet the dev(s) and some other Istarians, but I live waaay on the Atlantic shores.

Thread Information