Thread: You might be a fat dragon if....

Default You might be a fat dragon if....

Chatter at an ancient's ascension about the "hooge butt club" reminded me of another marketplace conversation that led to a string of "you might be a fat dragon" definitions. Please feel free to post any others you come up with!

Awdz] if you can no longer get yourself airborne without involving a cliff, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if even your khutit form is too big to fit through human-sized doorways, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if your foreleg is wider than it is long, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if each step you take rumbles more than a multicast volcano, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if someone seeing double can only see one of you, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if your neck is so thick that you cannot turn your head enough to see your tail, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if your wingspan is smaller than the circumference of your snout, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if you have over a hundred million in hoard and can hide it all at once by sitting on it, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if you make it to the top of an istarian tower and cause it to bend toward the side you are on, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if you cannot fit through a portal, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if you have more storage space between layers of belly than you do in your scalepouch, you might be a fat dragon
    Kuleme] If you can't select an enemy because you are in the way, you might be a fat dragon.
    Awdz] if you cast a round shadow when you fly, you might be a fat dragon
    Kuleme] If another dragon can hide in your shadow, you may be a fat dragon.
    Awdz] if you require a grand hall in order to turn around in a lair, you might be a fat dragon
    Kuleme] If you loom over SoG, you may be a fat dragon.
    Ssilmath] Eev Drahdz livz een de zgalez, eed mahd de de vad dreggin [translation: if dryads live in your scales, you might be a fat dragon]
    Awdz] if you go through the ice tunnel and clear it completely of icicles by doing no more than walking through it, you might be a fat dragon
    Kuleme] If you can fit another dragon into your mouth, you may be a fat dragon.
    Awdz] if your largest relative offers you their hand-me-down scales and the scales are too small for you, you might be a fat dragon
    Ssilmath] Eev de dregginz zgellz eez uzed ver bildinz, eed mahd be de vad dreggin [translation: if your dragon scales are used for buildings, you might be a fat dragon]
    Kuleme] If you try and get through a very tall and wide arch, yet you get stuck, you may be a fat dragon.
    Awdz] if you get up from sleeping on ashes and discover diamonds beneath you, you might be a fat dragon
    Awdz] if you sit near my [<!--LI 8432625 9960051>Water Clock<!--/LI>] and your gravitational pull throws its time off, you might be a fat dragon

More since then:
    If you sit on a mountain peak and the mountain's shadow looks inverted, you might be a fat dragon.
    If you get into a lava pool and the sides of it grow an ancient's claw length from the cooling splash, you might be a fat dragon.
    If you are walking as usual and your belly leaves a larger trail on the ground than your tail, you might be a fat dragon.
    If you fly at maximum height and cause a full eclipse, you might be a fat dragon.
    If you land on the huge tree at Bristugo and cause its branches to flatten out, you might be a fat dragon.
    If guildhouse roofs collapse under your sitting weight, you might be a fat dragon.
    If the myloc queen's hair cannot reach all the way around your girth, you might be a fat dragon.
    If General Reklar's claw is too small for you, you might be a fat dragon.
    If Valkor's swarm of bats only covers part of you, you might be a fat dragon.
    Last edited by awdz; December 8th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

Default Re: You might be a fat dragon if....

Kuleme] If you can't select an enemy because you are in the way, you might be a fat dragon.

Romirez is a victim of this one. ...i've done that on occasion actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post

Romirez is a victim of this one. ...i've done that on occasion actually.
    That usually happens to me a few times every day. :P

Also.... for these:
    Kuleme] If another dragon can hide in your shadow, you may be a fat dragon.
    Kuleme] If you can fit another dragon into your mouth, you may be a fat dragon.
    Does that still count if the dragon that is hiding in my shadow or fitting in my mouth is a hatchie?

Haha XD Love the thread Awds...

Kule is most of these XD Would quote it, but I don't have the logs at this time..

And Uh...Yeah, it does count. >:3
    Last edited by Kuleme; December 15th, 2012 at 04:53 AM.
    Kuleme Seawing- Ancient Dragoness of Order- 100/31/11
    "Hm...Do I play too much Istaria?"
    *Thinks*
    "Yeah, I think so, too."

Kuleme, you are such an instigator... Here are the ones from this morning, until folks had enough:

Chillin`] Has Klava been looked into for side effects - seems that Dragons that drink it have their butts getting larger
    Awdz] <!--color r=.4 b=2 g=.6> shhh... it's a gnomish ploy to get the dragons too heavy to fly and pounce on us from the air
    Chillin`] oh wait, that's normal
    Kuleme] Nooo, tha's just them eating too many gnomes...
    Awdz] If your claw is too big to reach through the doorway to grab that gnome snack... >-/
    Kuleme] You might be a fat dragon. >3
    Awdz] If your snout is too big to fit inside an [<!--LI 8432625 11567996>Imperial Urn<!--/LI>]...
    Kuleme] You might be a fat dragon.
    Awdz] If you skid through snow and leave a track larger than a small valley...
    Awdz] If you port into Bristugo and overhang the pad far enough to touch a portal...
    Awdz] If you have more rolls of belly fat than an aegror...
    Chillin`] If you skid across the snow leaving a brown mark... You may have a problem o.O
    Awdz] *laughs at chillin`*
    Kuleme] If you're fighting Valkor, and he can't reach you're head...
    Awdz] you might be a tall dragon?
    Kuleme] Yeah XD
    Awdz] if you travel on foot and leave a cleared path behind you wider than the main road through tazoon...
    Kuleme] You might be a /really/ fat dragon...
    Awdz] if you port to the floating island and cause it to tilt on your arrival...
    Kuleme] You might be an over-weight dragon.
    Awdz] if you go fishing in one of the lakes on the island of ice and displace all the water therein...
    Awdz] <ooc - or a very confused gnome looking at flying fish ;-) >
    Kuleme] ( XD )
    Awdz] if you kill one of the enslavers on the island of draak simply by rolling over onto it...
    Kuleme] You might have scales that drip poison? >3
    Awdz] good strategy!
    Awdz] if you sit in the river on aubadrine and cause the island to flood...
    Awdz] if you port onto abandoned island and cannot be sure which port pad you landed on...
    Awdz] if you do not fit under the blue dome in tazoon...
    Kuleme] You might b a fat dragon.

XD Yuuup. And again *Whispers* I say keep it up...
    Kuleme Seawing- Ancient Dragoness of Order- 100/31/11
    "Hm...Do I play too much Istaria?"
    *Thinks*
    "Yeah, I think so, too."

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post

Chillin`] Has Klava been looked into for side effects - seems that Dragons that drink it have their butts getting larger
    Well that would explain a lot.... ;-;

LOL! Oh these made my day! they're just like those "you might be a red-neck" jokes!

Oh! I've got one:

If you're walking on the rainbow bridge and it suddenly looks like a "U", you might be a fat dragon.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

If every hatch-ling in Istaria disappears when you land, and OBG Istaria itself! you might be a fat Dragon.
    Zarkela - Green Dragoness - Helian

If the corpses of things you kill never hit the ground because they fell into orbit around you, you might be a fat dragon.
    If hatchlings consider your fat rolls a good place for hide-and-seek, you might be a fat dragon.
    If your prey doesn't run because it mistook you for a small hill, you might be a fat dragon.
    If when you land a new crater forms, you might be a fat dragon.
    If your sides can touch both ends of the Dralk caldera, you might be a fat dragon.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Thread Information