Thread: Where are those bloodflies?

Default Where are those bloodflies?

I've been asking around a lot ingame but nobody seems to know where they are, so could anybody please tell me where they are? And don't say ED because they're for scalecraft IV and should only be around lv70-80.
    Thankyou so much for any help XD

happy hunting!

Default Re: Where are those bloodflies?

Maybe WD... But only a maybe. I'm not ingame for another 2 weeks as I'm on holidays. But if you're on chaos, I'll be more than happy to help when I return. Good luck!

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...615-Bloodflies

Happy huntings! See yas in Istaria
    Last edited by hallucin8; December 10th, 2012 at 01:37 AM.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

thankyou so much! I'll go check it out right now though I'm on Order sorry =/

The Aegrors attract flies of various tiers. Look for Aegrors in Western Deadlands and on one or more of the Satyr Islands and you should find Bloodflies (Previously known as Red Necroflies), though my finding them there was long ago - before loot revamp). Believe I have snagged some in past years near the Aegrors around the waterfall in the Augh Battlefield (near tunnel entrance).

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; December 10th, 2012 at 02:32 AM.

thankyou also I'll be checking it out immediately

Well I have checked WD, the whole of the Augh battlegrounds especially around the waterfall and through the tunnel, and each one of the Satyr islands but they don't appear to be anywhere... I'd wait for ages hanging around the Aegrors to see if they're slow spawn but apparently they're not there. Where could the possibly be!? O.o

All of my information is not current. It is sounding as if this is, or soon should be, a current Game Bugs matter.

Knossos

I asked this very question to myself a while back, turns out after all my searching, i did find a spot in the southern coasts of western deadlands.
    It's near enough to the tower of nature, a spawn of two blood flies - (19896),(26353) They hang around with an aegror there. Hope it helps!
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

*gaaaaasp* BLOODFLIES! It seems their spawning rate is decent along with their numbers so perhaps that has been updated for the better? Also there's a few more Agrors and a magma Kwellen so it's like a kill, loot, fly thing haha

Thankyou so much everyone for helping me^^

Thread Information